Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 10:53 AM
Default Who would you cast in a Sims movie?
You can use any premade Sims from any of the games.
I just had to throw it out there that I would totally cast Eva Longoria to play Bella Goth because, I mean, come *on*

Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 11:28 AM
I believe that the desperate house-wife lacks the mystery and charm of the original Bella Goth, I'm also pretty sure that a sims movie is a terrible idea, but that's just me.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 12:00 PM
Pssstt don't let EA see this thread we don't want to give them any ideas. We all know EA's sophisticated taste *cough*katy perry*cough*.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 12:12 PM
Oh god no, a sims movie would be horrible, im just curious if you guys have any faceclaims O:
Like, hypothetically, who would you cast
((And christ, dont remind me of Katy Perry. That was the most depressing marketing decision in the history of EA))
Inventor
#5 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 10:35 PM
Goopy Gilscarbo: Jim Carrey

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 11:48 PM
The only way a Sims movie could ever be anything other than a giant disaster would be if they included some of Mingham's more horrific creations.
Alchemist
#7 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 12:06 AM Last edited by Original_Sim : 13th Jul 2014 at 12:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
You can use any premade Sims from any of the games.
I just had to throw it out there that I would totally cast Eva Longoria to play Bella Goth because, I mean, come *on*

And Ricardo Antonio Chavira as Don Lothario. Maybe Eva Longoria could play Dina Caliente if she went blonde again.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 1:09 AM
Including dead stars?

Raul Julio for Mortimer Goth. Absolutely.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 1:22 AM
Veronica Lake for Agnes Crumplebottom?

Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Axe Gaijin
Goopy Gilscarbo: Jim Carrey

I can see that! LOL! I'm in agreement with those who said that a Sims movie is an awful idea but Jim Carey could totally pull off Goopy!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 4:10 AM
Antony Hamilton (were he still alive) for Hank Goddard.
Alchemist
#12 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 5:00 AM
Meryl Streep as Nancy Landgraab.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#13 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 5:07 AM
I give no cares who he plays, but I demand that Danny Trejo be in our conjecture-trainwreck-film.

Pappy Wolf, idk.

(On an unrelated note, it occurs to me that he would have been amazing as Mad-Eye Moody. Petition to remake the entire Harry Potter film series to amend this oversight.)

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 5:55 AM
How about a red-headed Blake Lively as Nina?

If she was blonde she could actually play Dina too.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#15 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
And Ricardo Antonio Chavira as Don Lothario. Maybe Eva Longoria could play Dina Caliente if she went blonde again.

i completely agree with this :lovestruc

i want freddie mercury to be mortimer goth
Inventor
#16 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:19 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 13th Jul 2014 at 10:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
i completely agree with this :lovestruc

i want freddie mercury to be mortimer goth

No, just no. The only thing they have in common is the mustache and I would lose all respect for Freddy if he starred in a sims-movie.

This is the man Mortimer Goth is a parody of, so no one but John Astin should portray him.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Mad Poster
#17 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 1:23 PM
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Mortimer goth was actually based off that guy.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:14 PM
Nic Cage, every role.

Except for the original Adams Family cast as the Goths.

Oh, and Pollination Technician #9 as played by a resurrected Peter Cushing.
Alchemist
#19 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:23 PM
Mary-Louise Parker as Kaylynn Langerak.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:32 PM Last edited by Londonite04 : 13th Jul 2014 at 9:47 PM.
I think Nick Alto is based on Marlon Brando. If he wasn't, I'd be shocked. For God's sake, he even has the pinstripes down from old gangster movies.

[IMG][/IMG]

this is like the 3rd edit ive done.
Alchemist
#21 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:54 PM
Deborah Ann Woll as Angela and Lilith Pleasant.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Megido
Nic Cage, every role.

Yeah, but he would take it to the next level. He would basically live The Sims. Nic would be waving his arms whenever there's a chair in the way and screaming at the baby because it woke up again.

Basically, he'd be method acting.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Londonite04
Yeah, but he would take it to the next level. He would basically live The Sims. Nic would be waving his arms whenever there's a chair in the way and screaming at the baby because it woke up again.

Basically, he'd be method acting.

I think that's how Nic Cage already acts in every role. He'll be perfect!

But don't you dare try to tell me that this wouldn't be the best casting decision ever.
Alchemist
#24 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:49 PM
Zooey Deschanel as Katy Perry. Yes, I went there.
Screenshots
Inventor
#25 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 12:09 AM
Grim Reaper: John Cleese.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Page 1 of 2