Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 7:58 AM
Default Frikken tutorials...
Just had to get this off my chest: I hope whoever came up with the tutorial popups that can't be disabled, and some can't even be skipped (no, I don't want to have a sim that just moved in, and isn't hungry yet, go prepare food) finds themself in a room with no doors, 6 fireplaces and lots of wooden chairs >.<

I may have complained about other stuff so far, but having a popup stay in my face until I do whatever stupid thing I didn't want to do in the first place, is probably the number one thing that's getting on my nerves so far.

Is there some hack to disable that idiocy, please?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:02 AM
Hear ye hear ye! I don't think the popups can be disabled, though I have a feeling it'll be one of the first things to get modded out

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Theorist
#3 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:03 AM
Open Origin - Right Click on the Sims 4 Icon in your library and select "Game Properties" in the command line arguments add "––no_tutorial" without the ""

I survived September 2nd 2014 and all I got was this lousy thread - http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532774
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:05 AM
Gosh, thanks lovcat! Those pop-ups are nothing less than the spawn of Satan.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 8:10 AM
Thanks, lovcat. You're a life saver.
dodgy builder
#6 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lovcat
Open Origin - Right Click on the Sims 4 Icon in your library and select "Game Properties" in the command line arguments add "––no_tutorial" without the ""

What library? My game or page isn't in English even though I said I wanted it that way. Give me the details please. I have enough frustrations now, just don't give me another one with this tutorials. I don't open the game until this is sorted.