Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**UPDATED**Quistis Trepe from FF8

by shannanagins Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 4:33 AM - Updated 14th Aug 2006 at 11:23 PM by shannanagins

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:54 AM
Yeah, Ive checked the entire site for the above mentioned meshes, but unfortunately the only clothing i can find is for the subscribers, there are only blank meshes under the freebie area and none of those match the ones Ive seen above. is there anywhere else i can get this from, I would really love to get that outfit for her.
Test Subject
#52 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 2:41 AM
Yeah.Why would they change the site like that?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 7:37 AM
I can't find the mesh. D; </3

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Instructor
#54 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:41 PM
I'm not even sure if I've downloaded this before but I wanted to thank you so much for Quistis. She looks amazing and since I was on the site picking up the new edition of the AC SHM sims, I decided to look for some other females skins of the final fantasy series. Luckily I stuck with digging on into the files here and came across her. She really is lovely and I hope she turns out as well in my sims game as she has in your screen shots. Thanks again

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 8:12 AM
Amazing!XD She's perfect! She's the best female character in FF8!

Fear of Blood Tends to Create a Fear for the Flesh
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 11:46 PM
No lack of resemblance here! Of all the FF8 Sims I've seen this is the one that looks the most like the original character! And I love her clothes - wish her whip was included.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 11:38 PM
She looks SO pretty! Great job!

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:38 PM
This is really good, I love how accurate the face is as well as the outfit, nice one
Test Subject
#59 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 11:41 AM
The links of the extra, the glasses, the eye color, the lips, the eyeshadow and the eyebrows doesn't work.
Can everyone send this package in my e-mail?

My e-amil is: [email protected]

Sorry for my bad english (if I don't write well).

Thanks everyone ^^
Page 3 of 3