Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Cullens' House

by Schneekatze Posted 12th Oct 2009 at 10:43 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2010 at 2:02 PM by Schneekatze

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 1:07 AM
Hey Uhh, How To Make This Works On In-Game?
I Mean, I Just Install it On My Sims but then i dont know how to use it. can somebody tell me how to use this house?

Edit: I Already Figure It Out, My Fault
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 1:50 PM
Default .
Omg this looks really awesome :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 10:50 AM
thanks!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 8:46 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.. But this house is not accurate. You've combined two totally different houses in to one. Do a search for the "HOKE HOUSE". You will find pics of the REAL house in Portland Oregon..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 21st May 2013 at 12:12 AM
how do i download this, it's clearly not the same as the sims 2 pack installer, so i'm a bit confused
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by angi.sims0912
how do i download this, it's clearly not the same as the sims 2 pack installer, so i'm a bit confused

Sorry, to be a bit late, but this is a download for Sims 3. I'm so sorry, but it wouldn't work in Sims 2. (If I got you right, you tried to install it in Sims 2)
Page 2 of 2