Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Castle kitchen set *updated jan 17, 2007*

by Lethe_s Posted 28th Jun 2005 at 10:09 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2007 at 8:53 PM by Lethe_s : added two meshes

151 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 148 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 7:19 PM
You are amazing what a great set thank you
Instructor
#127 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 12:15 AM Last edited by suceress : 13th Mar 2006 at 3:22 AM.
Is anyone else getting an error using the stove to "make many" with OFB? I am trying to determine if it is just my game or because of my other custom content, or if the oven won't work with that action.
The message I got was Error: Reference to tree table entry that does not exist. The stack trace is saved in "E:/My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Logs/ObjectError_N006_t4498.txt".
I know Lethe_s put a lot of hard work into it, so I am keeping the oven regardless, but I'm just curious.

EDIT: Ok, I tested it out and just built a new home and got the make many to work with a standard oven with no custom content on. Then I tried with custom content back on. After making many several times I put in Lethe_s' oven and it DID work. I deleted the garbage disposal and dishwasher to see if it would effect the ability to make many but it did not. There must be something in the houses I built before installing OFB that is making it so it won't work. So I guess its a false alarm. Sorry about that.
Forum Resident
#128 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:25 PM
I love the appliances....many thanks!!!
Test Subject
#129 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 4:31 PM
Okay, my dogs think I'm nuts! I keep coming across your wonderful work and get so excited. It's just perfect for my medieval neighborhoods. Guess dogs don't get sims, huh?
Test Subject
#130 Old 8th May 2006 at 7:07 AM
Default Fabulous!!!
Just wanted to let you know how AWESOME your work is!!! Thanks for all you do, and for sharing it with the un-creative, and un-imaginative such as myself

Take care!
Test Subject
#131 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:43 PM
Default Perfect
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. My boyfriend will be super duper excited to see these in raistlins kitchen.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:04 AM
A fix for the grill setting things on fire is Carrigon_SafeIndoorGrillOFB.package which can be found in Carrigon's section over at Sims2Workshop.com , or if some one were really talented they could take the Image of the grill and impose it over a stove, seems to me someones done that somewhere, but I can't remember where...any way, hope this helps.
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#133 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 12:30 PM
Eliza,
thank you, I'll check it out and update the first post
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 5:00 PM
Your welcome Lethe, I'm glad I could help out.
Test Subject
#135 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:36 AM
Thanks
thanks all my sims love it!
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 4:16 AM
Thank for you fantastic set
Test Subject
#137 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 6:37 PM
Thank you so mush for your creations ! they are very great...
Instructor
#138 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 12:53 AM
Thanks so much Darlin' this will work so well for this upcoming project!
winks and hugs,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#139 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 5:32 PM
Without a doubt, this is the best medieval kitchen I've found. The mortar and pestle, hearth and oven are fabulous! Thank you for sharing. I use them all the time with my medieval sims. Does anyone happen to know of any recolours out there?

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 10:52 PM
it looks really good i love it!!!
Field Researcher
#141 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:47 PM
Thank You, this is what I needed!
Forum Resident
#142 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 3:05 PM
I love this set, and I want to upload a lot which contains some of the items, I'll include the meshes in the pack with credit to you and a link back to this thread if you don't mind. I've got too much stuff from sites that don't allow their meshes and I have to link back to all of them... thank you in advance!!!
Instructor
#143 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 7:18 AM
Although you have a great idea, apparently the custom content didn't show up in my game. Also I encountered file corruption when I was trying to extract from the waterbutt's file using Windowsrar. Is there anything you can do?
Test Subject
#144 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 2:09 AM
This is Truly Awesome. Works well in my game and looks ... well.... Awesome. Thanks
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#145 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 7:21 PM
slar,
if WinRAR finds a file corruption, that usually means the file didn't download properly.
Try redownloading the waterbutt.
If the content doesn't show up, please refer to the Download FAQ (http://www.modthesims2.com/wiki.php...Custom_Content).
This set has been tested for, well, years, so it does work
Mad Poster
#146 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 10:01 PM
I assume since this was made in 2005 that the trash bin isn't updated for Seasons?

I love to have my sims compost, and many CC trash bins/compactors simply don't have the option, so I end up not using them. I mean, I can have them "take out trash," then canel the action and compost the pile, but that's a bit annoying. lol
Test Subject
#147 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:51 PM
thamks for this beutifalkitcen!thanks again
Test Subject
#148 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 3:22 PM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:47 AM
Just pointing this out, but if anyone has University Life, install a sprinkler right over fire-prone ovens. This douses it very quickly and with minimal damage. All you have to do afterwards is clean up the puddles
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 7:15 PM
The mortar and pestle dont work is there a mesh required for them to use it?
Page 6 of 7