Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 4:52 AM
Default Those home bound blues
Are you feeling a bit cooped up while staying home? Why not share whatever you are building right now??? No advice, no comments or critiques, just share what you want. If you have nothing to share, like me, why not go build something to pass the time. I know I can stay in build and buy for hours. So, what have you got going in your WIP folder?

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 5:39 AM
I always have a bunch of things in my WIP file, so there's no real change there, but I feel kinda guilty not to be working on more of them with so many people stuck indoors... I feel like I should be giving them new things to play with that don't require going out and interacting with people!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 9:10 AM
It's been hard to let a day pass during these quarantine times, thanks to TS3 for making it a little easier. I usually take time to build something during my time off, and now I got plenty of time to build while I have my rest days. I'm supposed to be back at work this Tuesday, and I might stay at the hospital where I work because of transportation difficulties, and to lessen the chances of bringing the infection at home. And now, I'm getting the habit of recreating houses form TS2..here's 130 Sim Lane from Pleasantview (that I might upload if time would permit )
TS2 reference pic
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 3:29 PM
Early stage of wip house
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 5:00 AM
Thanks guys- love them keep them coming!!!

@Johnny_Bravo wips to share?
@Victor_tor I am sure you're working on something

@Crowkeeper a bit of Mermaidia to help us dream??

Some of mine at the bottom
Screenshots

New at Simszoo
Alchemist
#6 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 11:20 PM
My pc has RAM problems, it's getting slower and slower which has a huge impact on The Sims. Building while it's slow and extremely laggy at times isn't fun.
I have a lot of WIP's, but this is my most recent and non-victorian.

I almost abandoned this one due to a CFE mistake, but hudy's windows were a perfect solution.
I hope to sumbit something again soon, i might dig into some old savegames, since I have a few finished homes which are upload-suitable

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#7 Old 26th Mar 2020 at 10:40 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 26th Mar 2020 at 10:57 PM.
Oh, thank you attuned for mention me. I have WIP house but I was overestimated my strength and burnt out now after making Kolomenskoye palace that released. I will be on quarantine caused by well known Covid-19 "plague" since monday. Guess I'll have a chance for relief and represent screenshots next week.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 5:27 AM
I know what Norn's been up to- making a new Blackys Simszoo, After a server crash took out the old website, a shiny and new website was created, and the best news (besides that there is a new website) it now has an option for English, too. Check it out: the Simszoo

New at Simszoo
Theorist
#9 Old 31st Mar 2020 at 11:00 PM
I am trying to make now something similar to coastline houses from Torzhok Town.
It's Russian town that take place in european part and is full protected with UNESCO.
This houses set consists of four lot pieces: Tavern, Inn, Conservatory and Orphanage.

Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Instructor
#10 Old 14th Apr 2020 at 12:32 PM Last edited by cutsocks : 14th Apr 2020 at 12:49 PM.
I still putz around occasionally. I was making a concentrated effort to finish up The Witcher 3 before watching the Netflix series. Got the main story done and one expansion, working on Blood and Wine, which I gotta say I love the whole Maxfield Parrish-esque color scheme for the zone.

I pop open Sims 3 every now and then to work on bits, but in the past week, I have gotten more of something done than usual. It's a beer garden/outdoor venue type thing inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's Midway Gardens. It's squeezed onto the absolutely smallest lot I could manage (yay me) which is a 40x40, compared to the real Gardens which were like a whole city block. Midway Gardens was one of Wright's most craziest Prairie creations, so I'm really just taking inspiration form the concept with Prairie "flourishes". Also I just love courtyards, and cloisters, and any enclosed outdoor spaces forever.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Aug 2020 at 8:23 AM Last edited by isitshaloyo : 27th Aug 2020 at 10:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cutsocks
I still putz around occasionally. I was making a concentrated effort to finish up The Witcher 3 before watching the Netflix series. Got the main story done and one expansion, working on Blood and Wine, which I gotta say I love the whole Maxfield Parrish-esque color scheme for the zone. MyGroundBiz Account

I pop open Sims 3 every now and then to work on bits, but in the past week, I have gotten more of something done than usual. It's a beer garden/outdoor venue type thing inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's Midway Gardens. It's squeezed onto the absolutely smallest lot I could manage (yay me) which is a 40x40, compared to the real Gardens which were like a whole city block. Midway Gardens was one of Wright's most craziest Prairie creations, so I'm really just taking inspiration form the concept with Prairie "flourishes". Also I just love courtyards, and cloisters, and any enclosed outdoor spaces forever.

I usually take time to build something during my time off, and now I got plenty of time to build while I have my rest days. I'm supposed to be back at work this Tuesday, and I might stay at the hospital where I work because of transportation difficulties, and to lessen the chances of bringing the infection at home.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 7:42 AM
I'm in the process of learning how to do all this. If anyone has any tips, feel free to share them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 3:41 AM
Welcome to the group @zefside

If you are asking about general tips and design inspiration, try here:
https://modthesims.info/showthread....0&cb=1605238706

New at Simszoo