Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 3:14 AM
Default Your own designs
If you have some designs of buildings or landscape, you can post it here. It could be quite interesting to see others` creations outside The Sims.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 8:09 PM
Hey, how are you guys. This is what I am currently working on, so tell me of you like it and if you think that I should make some improvements.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 3:41 AM
This is very interesting and I like it! I like the angles! It's odd because I am more of a traditionalist kind of guy!
Could we see some interior shots?

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 3:42 AM
I hve been working on a small colonial townhouse and will post pics soon!

C.T.HOLKO88
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 8:30 AM
That's great. Yes, I will take screenshots of the interior later today, I am trying to make it a little modern, but classy too.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 2:53 AM
No problem! It is classy and yet a little playful! And like I said I will have pics of the house shortly!

C.T.HOLKO88
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 5:45 PM
Here are the interior pictures I told you about.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 6:37 PM
Hmm. I don't want this thread to die again before it even starts:

A WIP from ages ago. I hope I'll be able to resurrect it soon
Screenshots

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#9 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 7:30 PM
This looks great Martin! I could only say that I don't like the way the roofing ends above the front door, and I also think that it would be better to leave the middle window on the outlook on top. But the colours that you have chosen are great, also I love the porch and the garden too. Please show us some interiour pics also.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gogolinopz
Here are the interior pictures I told you about.

Interior is very noce and welcoming unlike some modern houses I have seen! Like the colors and the furniture! Very nice!

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#11 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 12:28 AM
Martin I like the roof line and the colors! But the door needs to change! Nice work otherwise!

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#12 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 12:51 AM
Here is what I have been working on and off for some time:
Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 9:32 AM
That lools great Cory. It think it would look better if you change the windows on the bay on the first floor with bigger ones. And also you could replace the two rows of columns with two-story columns.
Alchemist
#14 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 12:44 PM
So, we're going by names instead of usernames?
Tudor, that house looks really nice, but I'm not sure about the roof.

As for my house, I'd first have to rebuild it completely, and I sadly can't remeber what the back looks like. I've lost the house months ago

#15 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 2:36 PM
It has happened to me too, but sometimes when you make it again you get new and better ideas.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 10:42 PM
Thanks George and I will take that into consideration! and Johnny what dont you like about the roof? Im just curious

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#17 Old 25th Jan 2013 at 10:43 PM
Oh and I will have more pics coming shortly as well including interior pics!

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#18 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 1:24 AM
I made a couple changes George suggested and here is the result! I also changed the roof! What do you think?
Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 10:16 AM
In the Sims game, I made this house using RGile's transparent tiles.
What do you think?

(Sorry about the size of the picture - I used a snapshot )

- Ebony :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 1:37 PM
It looks awesome, Cory, the only thing that I still don't like is the balcony over the front door - I think there is no need for it, but besides that it is perfect!

Ebony-Night12 the house you posted looks very nice, but I cannot tell much from the picture.
Alchemist
#21 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 2:42 PM Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 27th Jan 2013 at 3:04 PM.
Tudor, I like the new roof waaay better! What bothered me were the dormers' roof, actually. And I agree about the balcony with gogo, unless there's use for it, it doesn't have to be there

And Ebony, just use the in-game camera for bigger pictures

Edit: Finished a Log cabin and working on a Victorian house. See pics below I'm being lazy
Screenshots

#22 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 4:10 PM
The Log Cabin is awesome, Johhny! About the Victorian house - try not to use a rechtangle plan for your house - it would be best if you add some bay windows, for example.
Alchemist
#23 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gogolinopz
The Log Cabin is awesome, Johhny! About the Victorian house - try not to use a rechtangle plan for your house - it would be best if you add some bay windows, for example.

Oh did I forgot to add Folk Well it's a Folk Victorian. A cheaper version of Victorian houses. Basicly they're typical American houses but with Victorian finishings, hence the squareness But I could try a bay window, will look nice I guess

#24 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 1:01 AM
I agree with George, Johnny! The log cabin looks great! Its perfect and the victorian needs a bay window or something cause a box is boring!
And yea I will remove the balcony above the front door and thanks! interior pics soon to come

C.T.HOLKO88
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 10:53 AM
Here are some homes that have been completely finished and are waiting for the upload section to be open again.

Page 1 of 98