Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:11 AM
Default What 90s Nick game show would you revive?
Man, I am starting to show my age.

My generation remembers Nickelodeon, an American cable channel, for producing high quality programs during the 1990s.

I enjoyed the game shows (Wild and Crazy Kids, GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare and Figure it Out).

Out of the five mentioned, GUTS was my favorite. Didn't like Legends of the Hidden Temple as I hated the temple guards.

Had I been able to compete on GUTS, I would have the name Kimberly "Tsunami" Rich and would have worn purple. If I finished at the Aggro Crag first, I'd have a real gold medal.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Nov 2020 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Man, I am starting to show my age.

My generation remembers Nickelodeon, an American cable channel, for producing high quality programs during the 1990s.

I enjoyed the game shows (Wild and Crazy Kids, GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare and Figure it Out).

Out of the five mentioned, GUTS was my favorite. Didn't like Legends of the Hidden Temple as I hated the temple guards.

Had I been able to compete on GUTS, I would have the name Kimberly "Tsunami" Rich and would have worn purple. If I finished at the Aggro Crag first, I'd have a real gold medal.

I loved Legends of the Hidden Temple! It was a great show!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Feb 2022 at 12:30 PM
Life is a journey, you don’t care about the destination, you care about the scenery along the way and the mood of seeing the scenery.
Others laughed at me as crazy, I laughed at others and couldn't see through.
on the thought of his buddy zhuge qing, zhang chulan and feng baobao came to resolve the case with the help of "anywhere" business enterprise. how does zhang chulan display his competencies to assist the king trap the black hand backstage? what wonderful overall performance will zhuge qing, wang ye and others have? who're the people who covet the "8 wonders"? "under one guy-becoming a member of the world" may be introducedsoon!
voip phone