Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EP Ready;MESH: WingFolk Wings

by DBCAB Posted 14th Jul 2005 at 8:59 PM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 5:56 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

145 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 142 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:32 AM
Can females wear it?
Field Researcher
#27 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:11 AM
this is wonderful! thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 5:29 AM
the exchange
Quote: Originally posted by TheGreatXL
They are absolutely great! What's your policy on retexturing them/distributing them on the exchange?

Hi I didnt know that new meshes were allowed on the exchange. I would really prefer there were not up on the exchange, but if you want to create some recolors to post here at mts2 with a link back to this thread so the base mesh can be downloaded I wouldnt have a problem with that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 5:34 AM
females wearing
Quote: Originally posted by LAMB
Can females wear it?

Yes Females can also wear these wings and all ages can as well although they are a tad big for the toddlers and look a little out of place on the children but are great on teen through elder male or female.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 8:13 AM
Absolutely fantastic! My favourite wings to date. I'm quite obsessed with wings, especially feathered ones.

Thanks a lot. :thumb:

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 9:28 AM
The wings look so real and beautiful, thank you
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 9:52 AM
:howdy: G.R.E.A.T!!!Thank you so much!It will be great,when my sims will be angels
Forum Resident
#33 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 10:46 AM
Wow just beautiful, The Best I Have Seen In Wings. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 2:59 PM
really is quite stupendous! now if someone could make demon wings that look this good and are placed properly....
Scholar
#35 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:24 PM
DBCAB, you have outdone yourself again! You have made the most beautiful Wings ever! Still think you can make a smaller one? I can get a picture if you want as an example of the wings I'm surprised to see these wings.. So Beautiful.
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:43 PM
very pretty! ^^
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 4:52 PM Last edited by GuiliusBelmont : 18th Jul 2005 at 12:02 AM.
This is assume! You don't know how long I've been looking for great wings like these, you totaly rawk!

Errr... One little problem, the animation is a little off(if didn't all ready know that) I definately think it needs work. all you need to fix is the coding, but the mesh is gorgious don't get me wrong there. I just think you gotta fix some collision errors that;s all.

This is not my site, i still don't have one (yet).
www.christiangoth.com
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 6:20 PM
Default ok but...
it looks great !!!
exactly what i'm looking for to make a couple with a devil and an angel :Slap:

but i don't see your wings anywhere...
what is about "accessories" ? is it with glasses ?

thanks for help and your great creation

Thierry (from France)
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 10:10 PM
These are exactly what I've been looking for! AMAZING work! wow...just wow... :clap:
Forum Resident
#40 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 12:43 AM
After doing some recolors and putting on my Angel sim from the X-Men, these are absolutely wonderful! Thanx soooooooo much!

Quote: Originally posted by desloof
... but i don't see your wings anywhere...
what is about "accessories" ? is it with glasses ?

thanks for help and your great creation

Thierry (from France)

These are a glasses mesh, so you should find them in the glasses section. Be sure that when you unzip them, that you put them in your Saved Sims folder, and also be sure they aren't in another folder in your Saved Sims folder.

Hope this helps ~ Syn
Forum Resident
#41 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anglesims2
Wow just beautiful, The Best I Have Seen In Wings. Thank you!

Are these wings for the females too???

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:15 AM
These could work great in a movie or even in game but they look fantastic. Good work
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:25 AM
The texture and shading are superb! Wasn't looking for wings but these have tempted me. Thanks.
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 3:01 PM
Hi!
Great work. I like them very much.
I've got a question: Did you built them after a tutorial? I've tried to build some wings based on glasses, too, but I don't know how to get them working. If you've a link to a tutorial for this could you please post the link or send me per PM?
Ciao,
Rado.

Rado's Sims2
Skins & Objects
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 6:28 PM
Ooooh, how pretty! Any chance of a black or red recolor?

No animals were harmed in the making of this post. People though? They were probably laughed at, poked, bitten, or otherwise made to cry.
Forum Resident
#46 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 8:03 PM
Are these wings for the females too???

Well I can not find them at all in the assories, for some reason not showing up. Can you some how show me what they would look loike in body shop with a photo? If possible? Anyways thank you.

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Forum Resident
#47 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 9:19 PM
Beautiful Job.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 8:54 AM
wow! Oh my gosh! THANKS!! I love it! This is amazing. *bows* This will be perefect for a story I am writing. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 9:08 PM
Well I can not find them at all in the assories, for some reason not showing up. Can you some how show me what they would look loike in body shop with a photo? If possible? Anyways thank you.

Did you put them in your saved sims folder? i think thats what your supposed to do :confused:

Stewie: Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 5:50 PM
these are the most beautiful wings I've seen! thank you!!!!!!
Page 2 of 6