Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 2:11 PM
Today im making garlic bread ofr dinner. Im sick and tired so i just want something quick and easy to eat.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 6th Dec 2023 at 9:51 PM
Little potatoes, sauteed onions and kale. Some veggie sausage. Also, I think rum would really go well with this, so....rum.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
Original Poster
#78 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 5:18 PM
We made 2 pizzas, which is equivalent to like 3.5 pizzas because our oven trays really are that wide
Mad Poster
#79 Old 17th Dec 2023 at 9:44 PM
Waffle cut fries from the freezer. Air fried and dipped in ketchup.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Dec 2023 at 7:33 PM
Well, in a little while there will be homemade pizza around here. I have to put it in the oven and that's it.

It takes:
For the dough: 100 grams of baking flour (the yeast is already included) and one and a half/two natural yogurts.

Of course, it has tomato and mozzarella. Then you can add whatever you want. In my case, I have added tuna, piquillo peppers, black olives, canned mushrooms and grated cheese.

My pizza (photo was too big to be uploaded here)
Mad Poster
#81 Old 6th Feb 2024 at 9:29 PM
Velveeta Skillets Ultimate Cheeseburger Mac.

We jokingly call it Hamburger Assist, which came from the Netflix show "F is for Family" as the Velveeta Skillets is a competitive knockoff of Hamburger Helper, almost a parody in the cosmic sense.

A lot of my family's lexicon is loaded with comedy and\or animation references.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#82 Old 7th Feb 2024 at 12:41 AM
No dinner day (also known as "too lazy, and too late to cook up anything, and nothing in the house that's quick to make"), so grabbed some stuff out of the kitchen (bread, some crackers, crisps, and an ice cream).

Not too common, but it happens. I tend to keep a couple instant-porridge or some such just in case, but was fresh out of those...
Mad Poster
#83 Old 7th Feb 2024 at 6:28 PM
Lunch...or whatever you like to call your midday meal...

I'm having angel hair pasta with red sauce and some ground black pepper.

Sometimes I have it with soft canola oil based butter and Himalayan pink sea salt (my mother is obsessed with the pink salt.)

Mad Poster
#84 Old 11th Feb 2024 at 11:08 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 11th Feb 2024 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Grammatical and Correction
Loaded baked potato fries. I saw something online where melted cheese, chives and bacon covered a basket of fries.

I was able to replicate it rather well. Although I probably should have doubled up on the cheese sauce I bought if my father was to join us.

Page 4 of 4