Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auto BuyDebug

by treeag Posted 7th Sep 2010 at 11:48 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:23 AM by treeag

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 9:02 AM
Can't download..
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 5:22 PM Last edited by Sim Libby : 19th Dec 2010 at 3:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cre8
Strange, I have never heard of the buydebug cheat. What does it do?

http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php?topic=743.0

Here you can read how to activate Buydebug. It adds all kind of things to you're game, for example you can add (special) seeds, fish, insect, tomb objects, etc. to your game. Google BuyDebug to discover what else it can do or let yourself be suprised and just try it. It won't harm you're game, not that I know off. I use it all the time. Have fun with it.

EDIT: also post 19 from Treeag has a link about this cheat.
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:37 PM
It should be great to downlad, but all the mods of Treeag, like Book of Talent, etc.... dosn't work. Appears the item in the group that should be, i buy it but dosen't work... :$ But Thanks!
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 5:37 AM
As Naikk, none of the mods created by Treeag works for me. Seriously. I downloaded this one and book of talent just yesterday and non of them work. If someone do know why, please help, don't be rude.
Theorist
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 11:22 AM
If none of my mods work for you, chances are none of dolphin's, Buzzler's, and Twallan's mods work for you either. It's because we make object and script mods, which work differently than tuning mods and other CC. Read the guide in the wiki for proper framework installation http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...g_Package_Files If you have further questions, post in the help forum, they'll be able to help you better. Just say that you can't get object mods and script mods to work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 6:44 AM
you have made my life EASY and you are much of the best person known and THANK'S most of your mod's are thos mod's i am hoping before i even knew modthesims
Test Subject
#32 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 6:48 AM
could you make a Auto EnableLotLocking mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 9:09 PM
i so ♥ this mod! it's imho definately a must-have-for-lot-builders!

thank you so much!
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 8:00 PM
I have the new game the Medieval 1.2.3 and I have been trying for hours to get your download to work.. I made a MOD folder in the main page of the game files and then put the packages file in and copied your zip to the package file but I can't seem to get it to work.. I guess I am probably doing everything wrong but some help to let me know where I went wrong would be helpful thank you !
Theorist
Original Poster
#35 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 4:44 AM
Well, that's because this one is for TS3, not for Medieval
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:51 AM
Could'ya make a Mod thta turns on TestingCheatsEnabled, BuyDebug etc SEPERATELY in one RaR/ZiP file?
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 6:12 AM
It doesn't seem to work with Generations. Any chance of updating it?
Theorist
Original Poster
#38 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 7:15 AM
Strange, it works fine here.
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Strange, it works fine here.

Still doesn't for us, and we even redownloaded and reinstalled it. And I don't think we downloaded any new mods that would conflict with it, but I'll check again.
Theorist
Original Poster
#40 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 5:42 AM
Check your framework. Make sure you're using the new way under Documents instead of Program files.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 7:53 PM
Great mod.
Will this be ok with patch 1.24?
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snakeboy
Great mod.
Will this be ok with patch 1.24?

I have TLS and the game patched to 1.24, and this works fine at my end.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 11:57 PM
All your downloads are awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 7:10 PM Last edited by Sim Libby : 11th Oct 2011 at 7:20 PM.
Hi Treeag,

I want to make sure something so a confirmation would be great. For this mod to work you only need the basegame, not world adventures. So people who don't have worldadventures (but mayby do have other EP/AP's) still can open and use the BuyDebug menu with this mod. Right?

On my site I make several references to this mod and I want to make sure my information is accurate.

I can not test this meself, I have WA.

Thank you
Greetings, Libby
Theorist
Original Poster
#45 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 4:36 AM
Only the base game is required. You can always check the requirement in the Download tab.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 6:35 PM Last edited by Sim Libby : 14th Oct 2011 at 7:11 AM.
Only the base game is required. You can always check the requirement in the Download tab.

Thank you Treeag. Afcourse I read the overview, I always do, but doubt came in so I decided to ask for a confirmation. So thank you for that. Greetings Libby

V
Except the requirement info is not in overview but in download tab

I will do that from now on. I forgot about this tab. I always look at the little icons displayed on the page where all downloads in a certain category are shown.
Theorist
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 4:43 AM
Except the requirement info is not in overview but in download tab
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 1:33 AM
thank you very much eager in waiting until this mod was hallucinating with the sims 3
Instructor
#49 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 10:01 PM
Love this mod but since pets came out & added another icon/catagory the icon for this stuff appears above the menu. Is there anyway of fixing this? it isn't a major issue but it just looks a little odd...thanks again for this mod it is awesome!

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#50 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 1:23 AM
hi i need help
Quote: Originally posted by Alan_Gast
Thank god! This is so useful. :P

do i have to extract the readme file too or just the mod itself?
Page 2 of 4