Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:39 PM
I currently have a sim who doesn't want to die, he's already outlived 2 wives and has had 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. his age bar is currently at max and has been for ages.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 6:19 PM
I Just moved in my future husband, and published another book. I need 100k § more and I'll move in a new house! *-*
Field Researcher
#128 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 9:55 PM
Ok. So, as I said, my now-husband moved in. He's started the mixologist career, and is doing pretty well. My sim is writing a book or two per day and the family has already 45k §.
I thought it would be nice if they had a baby so I tried... but it didn't work. I tried another time and it didn't work again. Nor the third time.
I was giving up, but the fourth time was the right one, so in a few days we'll welcome a new Simon!! ♥
Alchemist
#129 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:01 PM Last edited by applefeather2 : 5th Oct 2014 at 4:05 AM.
I just downloaded a Sim billed as Joan Crawford of all things and she looks just like her. Ha. It was fun building her a splendid house (not mansion, as I don't want a house too big) and I'm having her romance some old guy she met at the park. It's too funny. And fun! I really want to see what those genetics turn out like. Should be interesting, to say the least.
Update:
Well, that guy was mean, so she went after her neighbor's husband and is now expecting his child as he goes merrily back home, never fessing up his bad deeds. Hm, or do they? Still don't no the intricacies of what goes on with this husband-stealing thing.
But, hey, it's Joan, guyz. She has to do this.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 1:40 AM
In my royal family, everybody is growing up! Prince Phillip (the heir), Princess Macy, and Prince Gabriel have all becomes teens, while the mirror opposite twins, evil Princess Regina and good Princess Kylie have become children.

The king and queen are getting older, so the pressure is on Prince Phillip to marry well and secure an heir--but Phillip's like, "Slow down, guys, I just turned 18."
It doesn't help that he and his mother have very different ideas about who he should end up with...

(For a more detailed and picture-filled recounting of the royal family, their story is --> http://simsbysam.wordpress.com/.) :D
Screenshots

The Test of Time Challenge BLOG
Sims 4 stories blog HERE
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:02 AM
My legacy family, the Harpers (first generation), just had their third child, finally a girl!
Field Researcher
#132 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indigoskycaller
Ok. So, as I said, my now-husband moved in. He's started the mixologist career, and is doing pretty well. My sim is writing a book or two per day and the family has already 45k §.
I thought it would be nice if they had a baby so I tried... but it didn't work. I tried another time and it didn't work again. Nor the third time.
I was giving up, but the fourth time was the right one, so in a few days we'll welcome a new Simon!! ♥

I just discovered that the reason my sim couldn't get pregnant was because her husband was pregnant.
So yeah, now two little Simons are coming.

Aaaaah, the wonders mods can do!
Inventor
#133 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 3:25 PM
I've put in Sims 2 families and their respective lots from Sims 2 into a hood. :D

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Mad Poster
#134 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NecroVonK
I've put in Sims 2 families and their respective lots from Sims 2 into a hood. :D
Anyone we would recognize or Sims you designed?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Inventor
#135 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:41 PM
I downloaded them all from the gallery cause I'm lazy lol But I have the Brokes, Pleasants, Caliente sisters, and Don all in a little neighborhood. I threw Kaylynn in Willow Creek as well just in another neighborhood. I can tell it's going to be entertaining lol Don already visited the Caliente's and Nina showed up at his door later and well you can guess what transpired then. Also found a Sims 2 version of the Goths house and moved them over into it.

Mad Poster
#136 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:56 PM
That's so cool! I never thought to look for that in the Gallery. There's some fairly creative lots and families that people have put up.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 6:00 PM
I highly recommend changing the Museum lot into a residential lot. The view out back is awesome!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#138 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 9:21 PM

its a guy thing.
Inventor
#139 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 9:25 PM
I uh...saved before I left home hours ago. Didn't pause though. Came back and Don was very sad. Utilities were shut off. Everything was broken and filthy. He's either put on weight or worked out to the point of really buffing up. His relationship meter (romance wise) with Nina was back down to nothing. His social was in the red. Oh lawd. lol

Forum Resident
#140 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndreaSim24
I highly recommend changing the Museum lot into a residential lot. The view out back is awesome!

i went to have a see, and followed your advise...Thanks!
Field Researcher
#141 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 9:56 PM
So I got tired of playing my own Sims and thought I'd just go around the neighborhood playing premades for a while. Well, not exactly, since I'm always adding children and live-in teenage siblings who sponge off big brother or sister and his/her spouse, giving significant plastic surgery, and so forth. I had never played the Pancakeses yet, so I edited them to my liking and gave them a son I named Geraldo.

This would all be cute if the Pancakeses didn't start out as TOTAL STRANGERS. I think I read elsewhere about this, but forgot. I hated to cheat more by editing their relationships, but I couldn't help myself. No wonder their canon backstory is something about them being an unhappy couple. "Excuse me, but who are you again?" "For the hundredth time, I'm your WIFE!" "Wife? What's a wife?"

It's interesting to see how differently everyone plays this game. As for me, I'll spend a couple days with the Pancakeses (Bob will be knocking up Eliza again if I have anything to say about it), and then move on to the Zests. That's right, plural. I formed a wife for Johnny out of one of his ribs, and I'm pretty sure they live with at least one child and Mrs. Zest's worthless teenage brother.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#142 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 10:13 AM
My Washburn sisters. Here's Mia with her triplets when they were babies. Man was she happy when they were sleeping..

The Triplets when mommy destroyed their dollhouse because she secretly HATES THEM! Not such a secret anymore though...

My new family, the Townsends! Maisy just got a new boyfriend!

And for some reason she likes to do her homework on the floor in the kitchen... weird.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Inventor
#143 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 4:11 PM
I giggled. Don met Kaylynn Langerak earlier that day and befriended her. He'll get to more later trust me. But he was on a date at his house with Nina. Kaylynn turned up at his door IN HER UNDERWEAR. Already.

Alchemist
#144 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 4:22 PM Last edited by applefeather2 : 6th Oct 2014 at 5:35 PM.
Isaiah had been moping around forever, upset about his divorce, while living with his pregnant love, Joan.
As soon as she gave birth and put the baby in the bassinet. Isaiah, an elder remember, ran as fast as any Sim I've seen in S4 and grabbed up that infant boy and cuddled him. Too cute. Maybe that will help the ol' guy's sadness now. We shall see!
Test Subject
#145 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 4:31 PM
Right now i'm determined to see how many kids and babies a family can have until total mayhem! Two kids and an infant and a fourth on the way...things are getting interesting..LOL
Alchemist
#146 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 4:34 PM
I've never seen this many people actually participate in a barbeque until Sims 4. Loving it.
http://www.imagesup.net/?di=12141260955614
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 4:49 PM
So you can also have triplets?
in my game I'm trying to get a ghost in particular

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 5:18 PM
My save game corrupted thankfully i had another save but back to 19th september, so i'm slightly gutted at the mo
Instructor
#150 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 7:28 PM
I've been playing the same family for the past couple of weeks (IRL weeks) and the sim I began with and her husband just aged up to Elder, their kids aged up to YA (3 days early because it was weird having elders that had teenaged kids). The son just got married and he and his spouse are living with the parents so that they can take over that home and the garden they have. I found a sim that I liked the look of in the manage worlds menu who wasn't living in the world yet and did cas.fulleditmode so I could make them how I wanted them but they already had the Angler aspiration and Loves the Outdoor trait so I just tweaked their hair and stuck them in the world. I did this because the son is a Techie and wants nothing to do with gardening. The daughter moved out. I saw a previous post where someone said to turn the museum residential because of the view and in their picture of the view there was a girl painting on the balcony and it gave me an idea. I made the museum residential and moved the daughter in there. She's a musician and the creative type. I'm going to make a bunch of other single artist type people (painters, musicians, comedians) and move them in there as well and have it be like a hostel for the creative types.

I've split the game into two saves. One for the parents and the son's house and a separate for the daughter. I'm going to focus on the daughter for a while and then go back and forth. It should be fun to see how closely or how far apart the games end up resembling each other. I got everyone employed/married/moved/etc. Then created the two saves so they have the same starting point but from different perspectives.

Also, I realized that if you have all of your My Sims in a row and the game loads so that it's looking straight down that line right in the middle of your screen, it looks like a weird glitch for a second before you focus and realize what's going on.

And I don't know if it's just my new GPU or the game, or a combo of both but I have the graphics at the highest possible level and I have to say this lighting and detail is amazing.
Page 6 of 104