Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs - V3, 12/21/2012 - Seasons compatible

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 1:56 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM by CmarNYC : New version upload

224 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Test Subject
#76 Old 9th May 2012 at 9:33 PM
Just read there was a mod to take an existing Sim back to CAS... Would you know off hand where they are? I have a couple of Sims that I would like to change... Oh and thanks. Got one male Sim pregnant and he's been a floating head and feet ever since. LOL
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#77 Old 9th May 2012 at 11:25 PM
You can use Twallan's MasterController - look in the Advanced options to edit a sim in CAS: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 14th Jul 2012 at 10:45 AM
Thank you! This is really incredible. :D
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 1:24 AM
it works with the new expansion? : o
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 11:01 PM
Hiya Cmar! Love your works, especially this one! I'm just wondering if you have any plans to make some of the new Showtime clothing for males compatible with your male preg morphs? Thanks in advance.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#81 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 1:19 AM
No plans at the moment, but I'll put it on my list to do some more clothes and include some EP stuff.
Test Subject
#82 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 6:29 AM
how exactly do i get my male sims pregnant? like which mod should i use to enable this?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#83 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluntend
how exactly do i get my male sims pregnant? like which mod should i use to enable this?

Please look under Troubleshooting in the mod description.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:53 AM
Does this work with Seasons? Or does it have to be updated because male sims get abducted and pregnant in the new exp?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#85 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 1:27 PM
I don't have Seasons yet and can't test. Please try it and report any problems.
Test Subject
#86 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 5:25 AM
It does not work for seasons, sad to say. You need to assign some to some category or another, not sure how it works. Just, well. Doesn't work. Invisible bodies.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#87 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 8:34 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 18th Nov 2012 at 9:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by NotToDo
It does not work for seasons, sad to say. You need to assign some to some category or another, not sure how it works. Just, well. Doesn't work. Invisible bodies.

Do you mean invisible in Outerwear, or in all categories?

Edit: I've tested, and this mod still works fine in patch 1.42. It should work exactly the same with Seasons installed except in the Outerwear category, as far as I know.
Test Subject
#88 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Do you mean invisible in Outerwear, or in all categories?

Edit: I've tested, and this mod still works fine in patch 1.42. It should work exactly the same with Seasons installed except in the Outerwear category, as far as I know.

I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary except pregnancy with Outerwear. So I would say it works for the rest of the time as normal, like you said.

As for alien pregnancy, they took a shortcut and just used the existing weight slider (alien pregnant male sim just gets fully fat) so there are no issues with that and the pregnancy clothes.

On a related note, I've also noticed pregnant female sims walking around as a floating head so I'm trying to determine if it's a error with my mods or if EA didn't include morphing outwear for females either. If the latter, that's rather cheap of them.

Love your work, btw, cmar :D
Test Subject
#89 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 2:35 AM
Yeah, I meant just in Outerwear, my bad! Also, I've had this mod for so long and loving it.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#90 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 11:57 AM
@Khevor: Thanks for the detailed info! Can't believe EA used the fat morph for male pregnancy. That's so lazy - even the one maternity outfit they had for men in Sims 2 was better than that. Now I'm very curious to get Seasons and see what they did that could cause the female floaties too.

@NotToDo: I'll have to add at least one Outerwear outfit.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#91 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 7:56 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 24th Nov 2012 at 8:29 AM. Reason: Added info and screenshot
Khevor EA screwed up from what I can see no one has proper morphs for Outerwear and my first pregnant male shows up as a nude bottom and a floating head (Not as a fat sim even) I can't believe they screwed up so badly

CmarNYC thank you so much for these it was the exact issue above that sent me searching, So I will enable them as outerwear since EA clearly doesn't know what they're doing. Simply the fact that they had 2 different studios making Supernatural and Seasons independently of each other at the same time proves they're idiots so thank you very much for this wonderful mod because after trying for 3 sim weeks to get my guy pregnant I did not feel like watching him as a floaty head for the next 3 days

(Following the 3rd post here using S3PE makes it VERY easy to enable these for outerwear, I set unknown12 to true for both longsleeve shirts and all the long pants)
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=491174

Adorable geeky sim is from Simanims here at MTS
Inventor
#92 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 10:00 PM
I'll have to add at least one Outerwear outfit.
That's great to hear. Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#93 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 2:28 PM
Thank you for making the new version, CmarNYC!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 3:38 PM
Thanks CmarNYC for making this for us.
Test Subject
#95 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 5:49 AM
I'm using your pregnancy progress controller, and after my male Sim has their baby, they set it down, and then go to the hospital although not pregnant. They get stuck inside and don't leave.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#96 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 2:01 PM
Please post this in the proper thread for the pregnancy progress controller.

Possibly that particular sim has corrupted data. Does the same thing happen with all sims or all male sims?
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 12:04 AM
Please post this in the proper thread for the pregnancy progress controller.

Possibly that particular sim has corrupted data. Does the same thing happen with all sims or all male sims?

Oh, I'm sorry. I only posted it here because it only happens with male sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 1:10 AM
CmarNYC: You rock!! Thanks for keeping my male sims looking sharp when pregnant! I am unsure how they do get pregnant by aliens and not need the clothes you have made. And the male sims do not throw up anymore before pregnancy so as soon as the I hear that pregnancy chime I take that sim to the dresser and dress him how I want him to look, before he "Realizes" that he is pregnant. This also makes that long pause before "realization of pregnancy" a lot shorter!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#99 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolpengi10
Oh, I'm sorry. I only posted it here because it only happens with male sims.

Don't worry about it - it's just that if others have the same problem and it's caused by the pregnancy progress controller, they might find your question and (if there is one) solution useful, if they find it in the right thread.

I don't know of any way the male pregnancy morphs could do this.

Is it happening with only one male sim or with all of them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:53 PM
Loads of thanks for all your mods!!
Page 4 of 9