Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male pregnancy morphs - V3, 12/21/2012 - Seasons compatible

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 1:56 AM - Updated 21st Dec 2012 at 4:58 PM by CmarNYC : New version upload

224 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 157 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 9
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#151 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 11:29 AM
It creates copies of the specific clothing listed in the description, and the pregnant sim can wear those. You can either put the sim in the pregnancy-enabled clothing before pregnancy, or let the game randomly pick outfits when the pregnancy starts to show. There should not be any conflicts.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 5:20 PM
Oooh ok, gotcha. Another quick question before I download anything. I read where you said for the v3 changes you have combined the separate clothing options. And I think some of the outerwear coats are in there too. But NOT the snowboard coat? Or is that if someone just wants to download the separate versions and one outerwear item only?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#153 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 7:00 PM
The snowboard jacket is in a separate download only because it requires you to have Seasons installed or it won't appear.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 7:54 PM Last edited by CherryBerry22 : 29th Apr 2014 at 8:34 PM. Reason: Further Clarification
Ok, this is so simple my mind is making this dumb for me to understand. Sorry, lol. But are you saying the snowboard jacket that is already in seasons will get a maternity copy with your mod or no?
Test Subject
#155 Old 7th May 2014 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CherryBerry22
Ok, this is so simple my mind is making this dumb for me to understand. Sorry, lol. But are you saying the snowboard jacket that is already in seasons will get a maternity copy with your mod or no?

If you have Seasons installed, then yes. The Snowboard Jacket will have a pregnancy morph. That package is separate for those of us who don't have Seasons.

The combo pack comes in two different flavors. One outfit per package and several outfits in ONE package. It's the same set of outfits. Some people only want select outfits and others just want all of them in a single file.

The Seasons jacket is a separate download. It is NOT included in the combo package. So just download the package that says Seasons on it as well. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#156 Old 10th May 2014 at 12:27 PM
Thabks for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 10th May 2014 at 7:07 PM
Jass boo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#158 Old 22nd May 2014 at 12:28 PM
This is really helpful. Thank You~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 5:06 PM
I'd only been getting my lesbians pregnant due to lack of mpreg clothing. This should make things easier, especially since I like leaving behind children to map out my sims complicated and confusing love lives.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 4:25 AM
What patch is this up to?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#161 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sungirl128
What patch is this up to?

It works with any patch.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 11:18 AM
Thank you so much for great work!! I'm gonna make use of it for my favorite character^^
Test Subject
#163 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 4:13 AM
Okay so I put the clothes and the morphs into my mods/packages folder.

But nothing shows up in game. I am running Future 1.67

No clothes have the pregnancy symbol on them.

also what do you do with the .wso files?
sorry, i am so confused =(
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#164 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 10:26 AM
The clothes and morphs are not separate and there are no .wso files, so I'm confused too. Please list which packages you installed, and check whether your game is correctly set up for package mods. (Do other mods work in your game?)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 1:13 PM
Do I have to install all the packages? or just installing one?

:3
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#166 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekoi1995
Do I have to install all the packages? or just installing one?

:3

Please read the descriptions. If you want to install just one package, install the ComboPack.

THANKS POST
#167 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 12:29 AM
This is extremely useful, thanks for the mesh!
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 1:07 AM
The game crashes if one tries to access the tops section on sleepwear/swimwear/naked as a (Y)A male with cmar_mpregmorph_amTopNude installed when MasterController's compact mode is enabled. This doesn't happen with the teen mpreg morph packages. A temporary work around is to set IsHiddenInCAS to True on cmar_mpregmorph_amTopNude.package. I was wondering if it can be fixed.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#169 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 1:44 AM
Since IMO this is more likely to be a problem with Master Controller than with the amTopNude (which is a very simple and basic mod), maybe you should ask on the NRaas forum.

Test Subject
#170 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 5:13 AM
My sim seems to be stuck in his preggo clothing. He has had the babies but the game is acting like he is still pregnant, you wouldn't happen to know how to fix this would you?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#171 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:45 PM
It happens sometimes. You need a mod to end the pregnancy, like my Pregnancy Controller or Master Controller.

THANKS POST
#172 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 10:23 PM
As amusing/disturbing as the floating head is, thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Homosexual males sims everywhere appreciate it! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#173 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 6:00 AM Last edited by thesimsvn : 2nd Aug 2014 at 7:03 AM.
Thanks for your Mods. Saying goodbye to floating head XD.
Thank you thank you so much XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#174 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 4:30 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#175 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 2:19 PM
I installed the package and it's in my mods > packages folder but when i start the game it doesn't show me that i installed it? I installed the woohooer by nraas and it says that i have this mod installed but it doesn't show this mod here. And the woohooer mod is working..
Page 7 of 9