Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Conflict Detector [Update 03/03/2018]

by DmitryMalfatto Posted 6th Aug 2015 at 1:23 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:01 PM by DmitryMalfatto

965 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 543 Feedback Posts, 421 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 39
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#126 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 9:30 PM
This has been extremely useful. I'm so glad I found it and so glad you made it and shared it with us! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 11:51 PM
this should be combind with ts4modmanager
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 1:24 AM
I COULD KISS YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Test Subject
#129 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 2:14 AM
Just wondering, but my game has hairstyles that dont work, they just make my sims red and white, and will this Mod Conflict Detector find what is causing it, so I can remove it? Its just really bugging me, and I have tons of cc hairstyles....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 2:54 AM
anything for Mac? I have so many cc's... Thank you
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 3:43 AM
Duplicates
It does flag duplicates.

Quote: Originally posted by monksims
Wow! Very useful helping app! Thanks!

But I get exception every time when I delete or disable one or more packages.
Also, would it be possible to flag duplicates and conflicts OK so the checker would report them as ready/okay/"checked OK"?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 5:19 AM
First of all, I want to say: amazing program, and thank you so much!

And on another note, a suggestion...

I have Windows 10 Pro 64-bit and I can scan just fine. I think the problem may be that certain files crash the scanner--I had about 13 bad/broken files that the scanner did not like, and was able to quarantine and delete them by separating my 6400 mods (>_>) into 7 major folders and splitting the scans up that way. Try separating them out in bunches, and see if you can scan the subfolders without it crashing, as it might help narrow down the problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#133 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 6:21 AM
Update 09/08/2015 (1.8.2.6755)
  • Fixed some errors
  • Improved performance
  • Added "Files" analysis mode
  • Other tweaks & fixes
  • New localizations: Chinese (zh-CN, zh-TW), Spanish (es-ES)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#134 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 6:44 AM
Thank you very much for this program! I just tried it, it works perfect :)
Test Subject
#135 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monksims
I guess your Mods folder wasn't autodetected. Go into settings (Options > Settings) and click on the first "Select Dir" button to browse into your Sims4 mods folder.

You we're right, thank you sooo much :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#136 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 9:29 AM
Thank you for updating! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#137 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 10:14 AM
Hello DmitryMalfatto ,

thanks for the update , the Mod conflict search has worked. If the Magager now the conflict relations indicating so you can better evaluate , can be dispensed with which mods , then the Manger is perfect .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#138 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 12:06 PM
thank you very much for this programm, i have one problem, the detector says that the no-culling-mod is "wrong content"...has anybody the no-culling in game and the same message? i cant delete the no-culling, I need it for the game...
Mad Poster
#139 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Birksche
thank you very much for this programm, i have one problem, the detector says that the no-culling-mod is "wrong content"...has anybody the no-culling in game and the same message? i cant delete the no-culling, I need it for the game...

I saw on officials (so it's hearsay) someone said DarkGaia isn't updating No Culling any more.

There's a fairly new Plan B: Deaderpool recently added a No Culling switch to MC Command Center.

Current version 1.0.11 is here:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 3:56 PM
thank you egwarhammer, but i cant see something like culling system at the MC...i hope DarkGaia updated the mod or give reports about..;.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#141 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 4:56 PM Last edited by ImAUnicorn32 : 9th Aug 2015 at 5:08 PM.
Do i just put it in my mod folder or am i stupid and i cant figure this out?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 6:53 PM
Thank you so much for making this! My game usually pops up with a blocker saying that it can't open the game. Thank you so much for saving my game
Test Subject
#143 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 7:59 PM
Thanks so much! This mod is going to help so many people! I am, however, slightly confused on how to interpret the results that my scan gave me. I have 10 files that say under the conflicts column "Unable to Check". Does that mean they are weird file types so that the application can't check for conflicts, or how do I make it so that they are able to be checked? Most of the files that were unable to be checked were the ones that I was concerned about having conflicts with each other and the reason for using this mod. I think all are script mods. Maybe that has something to do with it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 8:52 PM
I figured out how to fix my problem, I didn't realize I could select more than one file c: I got rid of all my trouble mods, maybe my game will run smoother now. Thanks!
Test Subject
#145 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 2:06 AM
Default Greatest software since testing cheat disabled
I wish i found this program a long time ago. Due to conflicts with mods instead of playing the game I sent many hours trying to find out whats wrong.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#146 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:05 PM
bloody brilliant. i have left loads and loads of posts on sims website because i had an error with my custom content. because of that, i stopped playing the sims for over 3 months, and then i found this. i fainted when i saw this. thank you so much! AMAZING!
Test Subject
#147 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Spaghi
I know I might sound stupid, but what does "ready" mean. In the types list, the first one is ready. What does he mean by that?

"ready" means that the content is completely fine. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#148 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:08 PM
My game is being a wonky pain in the butt so this is already helpful, even if all I've done is use this and fix some things without laucnhing my game to actually check if it works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:09 PM
I need some help pls, i unzipped it but when i start it, it says could not find a part of the path ... and than the installfolder after clicking ok nothing happens
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 6:43 PM
Yes! Exactly what I needed.
Page 6 of 39