Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2021 at 8:43 AM
Default WCIF A good monochrome skin
I'm someone with MANY characters they want to put in sims, but most of them have a monochrome skin tone. Most of the CC I find has rosy lips and a sorta undead quality to them. It's like they're wearing more of a thin layer of plastic. Im looking for a blank skintone save for darkness. Something with ZERO color anywhere. If it's not a tatyoo or Makeup, I really don't want it. I saw a thread where someone found a sim they liked the look of only to find they were a glitch. They described them as "a porcelain doll". I don't have immediate access but the picture they included showed EXACTLY what I wanted. a matte white, blank skintone with absolutely ZERO detail. It could be a single pixel wide slider stretched to fit the GUI, I just want that blank, colorless-save-for-brightness skin. It'd be infinitely useful for me.