Replies: 545 (Who?), Viewed: 134831 times.
Page 20 of 22
Mad Poster
#476 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 6:10 PM
There was talk of M&ms?

My Soundcloud, where I upload some things I make.
Scholar
#477 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 9:29 PM
Some random pics.

Officer down, please call for help! I did look in the main menu and a lot of supernaturals could get turned off but not Zombies.

I did "create" a leoprint furcoat for my sim. And then I found this woman on a lot shipped whit supernaturals. And what is she wearing...?

A pic from the park in Bridgeport. Quite alot of wildlife for a city park...

This elevator is not safe! this is the second time that my sim get's stuck in the doors!
Top Secret Researcher
#478 Old 7th Jul 2019 at 1:12 PM
Scholar
#479 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 4:14 PM
So outside the dorm there my sim lives during her studies are this big tree. In autumn the ground get covered in leaves and one day I discovered a huge amount of squirrels! And there was two different kinds too! (It might be that you have to zoom in to see them in this pic). Later on they were also visible under the snow, a fact that I think is quite unreal. For all I know squirrels sleep during winter time.

Mad Poster
#480 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 6:48 PM
Since I've done this about a dozen times in the last couple of months, here's a bit of fun that goes into semi-advanced image compositing:

First I record each part of the image separately. In this case, the background plate and the depth map I derived from it are static images. I shoot the Sims against a favourable background color in the smallest possible groups (in this case, 2x3).

The depth map allows me to easily mask out the background of the background plate. In this shot I'm lucky that a line of trees covers up the seam between a wall of mirrors and the sky, which would've been very hard to mask out. I replace the background with a simple composition. In this case, a few layers of jje1000's backdrop sprites against a generic blue sky.

The chroma keying on the active Sim layer is, more often than not, kind of a hassle so it can easily take 4 or 5 layers to blend their outline nicely while maintaining somewhat natural-looking colours. On top of that, a lot of color correction and minor post-processing effects. The lighting in this shot is far from ideal and the glare on the Sims themselves is particularly bad, but for a 3-4 second shot it's just about tolerable. It's hardly flawless in a still image, but don't overestimate how good even Hollywood's movies look when you freeze-frame them. I've seen far worse in blockbuster summer hits from less than 20 years ago.

Hypocrisy is only okay if I do it.
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Inventor
#481 Old 14th Sep 2019 at 9:04 PM
Kenai admiring the sunrise. (Crowded background warning)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#482 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 3:30 PM
My cat standing in the ocean for whatever reason. I wasn't doing anything to her, or to anyone else. Cats sure are weird.

There was also some fruits and veggies playing music underneath.
Inventor
#483 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 10:29 PM
The totally awesome photography studio I use for taking pictures of my Sims for upload.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#484 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 4:46 PM
I'm scared
Lab Assistant
#485 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 8:30 AM
Jacob: *girly scream*

I think Monika has either seen the karaoke machine, or is about to harvest someone's soul...

Morgan: Helloooo ladies...

Also Morgan: *drunken slurring* happy burshday to... wait, who'sh party ish dish again?
Forum Resident
#486 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 8:38 AM
Happy Autumn Everyone

if only the weather was actually like this.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
DELETED POST
24th Sep 2019 at 8:05 PM
This message has been deleted by Wojtek.
Scholar
#487 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 6:59 PM
Not only someone made very good art on this whiteboard, the class did not have any teacher!
Scholar
#488 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 10:16 PM
This paparazzi would have the perfect camouflage. If he stayed Outside! My first plantsim in TS3.

Theorist
#489 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 8:40 PM
Default Random "hot" (?) guys available to date in my neighborhood--from the computer

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
DELETED POST
11th Oct 2019 at 2:47 PM Last edited by Wojtek : 11th Oct 2019 at 9:27 PM.
Theorist
#490 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wojtek
@HCAC, Hahaha what a letdown!

This is what it looks like in my game

I thought this sort of thing would be fun to look at (to see how we made our Sims and the names we picked). Thanks for sharing!

Now my ladies:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Instructor
DELETED POST
12th Oct 2019 at 10:19 AM
Instructor
DELETED POST
19th Oct 2019 at 11:33 PM Last edited by Wojtek : 21st Oct 2019 at 9:00 PM.
Scholar
#491 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 12:08 PM Last edited by Mrmo : 27th Oct 2019 at 4:59 PM.
My sim Bothilda Amar doing what she does best: Dancing in, or should I say "at", bars.

She ordered a drink right before doing this but the glass glinched away before she had anything to drink. But that's why she holds her right hand like that.
Lab Assistant
#492 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 4:35 AM
Canada made a friend at school. He can hardly contain the excitement!

Camouflage:

I don't have a comment:

"Spencer used SCARY FACE! It's super effective!"

Test Subject
#493 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 2:39 PM
Nervous sulking by himself.

Instructor
DELETED POST
4th Dec 2019 at 12:28 AM
Lab Assistant
#494 Old 12th Dec 2019 at 10:05 AM
The Rubber Ducky greets you all Merry Christmas.
Field Researcher
#495 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 2:49 PM
Ugh! How I missed playing the Sims 3.

Vivi e lascia vivere.
My blog Simplex Sims for more elder and teen CC.
Lab Assistant
#496 Old 20th Dec 2019 at 5:06 PM
"Hey Ollie, I didn't realise they'd added bigfoot back to TS3!"
"Bigfoot? Alex, that's the new weather girl..."
"It is? Huh. Y'know, the old one was definitely much easier on the eye!"

Scholar
#498 Old 27th Dec 2019 at 7:57 PM
"Hey girl, I heard you likes zombies"! I heard some noise outside my sims apartment and decided to take a look at it. This girl were very enthusiastic and every time the man did a sound she was like "Oh, you're so cool"! Later on Mr Zombie went away and she felt asleep on the bench. In the morning she started smoking so I understood she were a vampire. She woke up and took a cab somewhere else.

Lab Assistant
#499 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 3:23 AM
I think one of them is more invested in this bedtime story than the other...

Lab Assistant
#500 Old 10th Jan 2020 at 9:49 PM

"And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
Page 20 of 22