Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

kyla turner, my sexy, blonde, alter-ego

by darkestirony Posted 9th Aug 2012 at 12:07 AM - Updated 2nd Oct 2012 at 5:23 PM by darkestirony : required changes

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 11:48 AM
Beautiful. I think I'll make her my girlfriend. :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yhanariah
When I went to download the facial sliders you had listed, it said it was removed from that website, is there any other place I could get this? I really love this sim!

all of the sliders from aWT are in a mediafire folder here . the link is on the site i posted, but it's in very fine print
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 8:46 PM
So in your mind... you are a Genius? That's quite an EGO there, it's foolish to call yourself wise(Genius) as it is a characteristic noticed only by others unto yourself... not by yourself unto yourself.

Einstein never considered himself Genius, he was 2x the Genius compared to any Genius alive today.... and there aren't many Geniuses alive today XD

Nice sim otherwise :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 25th Oct 2012 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ironicatheist
So in your mind... you are a Genius? That's quite an EGO there, it's foolish to call yourself wise(Genius) as it is a characteristic noticed only by others unto yourself... not by yourself unto yourself.

like i said... my alter-ego.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 12:03 AM
I thought I was the only one with a crazy alter ego... yay! I'm not alone! :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 2:47 AM Last edited by D-Hove : 29th Dec 2012 at 12:48 PM.
Default Not working
I can't seem to get her working... Does this has to do with the new patch? She looks amazing btw!

I'm also a newbie, it seems like all of the packages you've used doesn't work on my pc..

EDIT: I didn't know where to find the sims, it was in the BINS (create a sims) ---> she looks absolutely amazing. Kudos!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 1:56 AM
Im sorry but im new here and im not sure how to make these files work? someone help me?
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 10:38 AM
How come she doesnt look the same... O_O as the picture would appreciate if someone told me why
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Highlo2
How come she doesnt look the same... O_O as the picture would appreciate if someone told me why

if you want her to look exactly the same, you have to have the custom content listed. also, the skin and eyes i use are default replacements for the EA skin and eyes, so in your game, she will have whatever skin and eye replacements you use (or she'll look like a puddingface if you don't have default replacements at all).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cuteevee450
Im sorry but im new here and im not sure how to make these files work? someone help me?

place the file in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Saved Sims

for any other questions, please refer to the "Help" tab at the top of the site. I'm not on here often enough to be helpful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 2:45 PM
Is it only me who can't run the game with NRaas Master Controller ??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 9:44 AM
Thanks She'll be treated with all the love and respect that Nraas will allow... Ok maybe not respect.
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:23 AM
Sims 4
Is there any way to port her to the Sims 4?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 8:38 PM
thanks
Page 2 of 2