Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 3:53 AM
Default help!! can't enter criminal building!!
i really hope someone can help me with this...

my sim is on level 10 of law enforcement and can raid criminals... he done it once already...

i tried to make him do it again but it looked like something's blocking the door way and my sim can't enter... can anyone tell me how to fix this??

thanks loads!!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:20 AM
Well shame on him/her for disturbing our fair citizens.

Alot of times there is a small invisible object that spawns there. YOu cna remov it by going into edit town and doing it manually. This is a common bug and a few people have reported this, hopefully if EA ever get around to patching this product it will include a autoremover.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 8:26 AM
yes, had the same problem at the beginning of my career.. someone posted this for me in my old threat ( searched my old threat but can't find it )
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/po...t/9856.page#top
editing didn't help me, i had to start a new game and transfered my familys to my new game -.- because i wasn't able to remove this invis obj.. after i got the mission again i declined it

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:52 PM
I had this problem pop up today, I copied it and deleted the original one. When the replacement lot was set down, there was no building and I could not place a new one ,something is blocking it. *sigh* So I am going to try to remake the lot and hopefully it will work. I have no intentions of starting my game over as I worked really hard to get them to where they are.