Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:46 PM
Default How do you buy out a rabbit hole?
I noticed rabbit holes like the business career tower and city hall can be bought out while I was editting mods.How do I buy them out?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 5:25 PM
Here's some info on investing and buying out. http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...s_3_Investments

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 6:51 PM
How do you become a partner?
Stupid people are stupid
#4 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 6:59 PM
If you have enough money, the option should come up if you click on the building.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:02 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,I have 90 million,time to buy out everything woohoo
Theorist
#6 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:23 PM
If you play without mods and change active households, your Sims will lose their businesses without being compensated. FYI.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:37 PM Last edited by mangaroo : 13th Jul 2009 at 9:34 PM. Reason: merging double post
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
If you play without mods and change active households, your Sims will lose their businesses without being compensated. FYI.
I have indie stone mod,does it fix with that mod?

One more thing,what carpool do you get when you are the owner of business?a limo?
Forum Resident
#8 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 12:19 AM
You don't get a carpool. You don't get anything except - apparently - a weekly sum of money that you have to collect.
I could be wrong, I've only ever gone so far as buying the places since I never remembered to revisit them to collect the money, but as far as I know, that's about it. It's nothing like OFB in TS2.
Alchemist
#9 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 3:39 AM
You get absolutely nothing aside from the weekly cash from the building and the ability to fire a sim or rename the place. You can either go to said building and collect the money, or click the deed in your sim's inventory and collect it, but you still have to go to the building.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
You get absolutely nothing aside from the weekly cash from the building and the ability to fire a sim or rename the place. You can either go to said building and collect the money, or click the deed in your sim's inventory and collect it, but you still have to go to the building.
So the ability to fire sims at the doo peas tower,will I be their boss with the boss sign on relationships if you own it?
Theorist
#11 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 917893678251
So the ability to fire sims at the doo peas tower,will I be their boss with the boss sign on relationships if you own it?

Nope. I had a Sim buy out a business and her boss was still her boss. However, she could fire her boss, which makes a lot of sense!

As for whether Indie Stone mod prevents inventory from being lost on a change of active household, I don't know since I haven't tried that mod yet.

Resident wet blanket.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
Nope. I had a Sim buy out a business and her boss was still her boss. However, she could fire her boss, which makes a lot of sense!

As for whether Indie Stone mod prevents inventory from being lost on a change of active household, I don't know since I haven't tried that mod yet.
My question is how do you fire,I have two ownership deeds,one for the bistro,the other is for the hospital
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 917893678251
My question is how do you fire,I have two ownership deeds,one for the bistro,the other is for the hospital

There's two levels of "ownership", partner and owner.

You won't be able to fire anyone until you've gone the second step and bought out the business completely. Once you've done that, you'll have a "Fire Sim" option in the radial menu when you click on the business in question.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sid Nitzerglobin
There's two levels of "ownership", partner and owner.

You won't be able to fire anyone until you've gone the second step and bought out the business completely. Once you've done that, you'll have a "Fire Sim" option in the radial menu when you click on the business in question.
Thanks,I said I bought it out
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 1:54 AM
What is a rabbit hole, Besides where Bugg's lives?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:33 AM
Since when can you buy town hall? Im sure i must have enough coin for that but i dont get the option.. Cant buy the school either.. Even WITH carrigons hack.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nelicquele1981
Since when can you buy town hall? Im sure i must have enough coin for that but i dont get the option.. Cant buy the school either.. Even WITH carrigons hack.
Edit it yourself,you get to put in all the things.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
Lmfao.. The day that I can even BEGIN to fathom how the hell you guys do what you do is the day that my cat sht's gold. In otherwords.. When pigs fly ~

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." ~ George Carlin