Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 9:18 AM
Default "opportunities"
so ive just started playing and i've been accpeting all these opportunities. For example one was i had to cook a meal in exchange for some money, i cooked it but then had no idea how to deliver it or get it to the people. Can anoyone help me out on how to fulfill these opportunities.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 9:20 AM
Place the meal in your sims inventory and then go visit the person. You should be able to select Deliver. For Opps that involve an item that can be bought in buy mode, those need to be in your family inventory under buy mode to deliver then.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 10:13 AM
When you switch to town view you'll see a marker for the person you need to visit so you can click on it and go to that person once you have the items in your inventory.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 6:32 PM
I find it rather annoying that many opportunities are given to sims that barely developed a skill. Would be better if it would not be shown at a skill level under 6.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:31 AM
i recently got a task that i had to cook that meal i put it in my inventory and invited the person over and even went to their house but the deliver food! option was greyed out. do you have to wait till the exact time or close to for the delivry of the food?
Mother Function
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:56 AM
Sometimes there is a specific time, look in the opportunity details for the specifics

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:30 AM
Hover over the greyed out option and it usually gives some idea of what's missing.