Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 5:17 AM
Default Added ghosts to family, but they aren't there?
So my sim is in the paranormal career track and just for fun I add 2 ghosts encountered during one of those "Ghostbusting" events to my family. They were there for a bit, then I had to go to the next job, so I clicked for both of them to "go home" while I finished up. By the time I made it back to my house, their icons were both gone from the sidebar, but when I quit and re-entered the game, they are in the pic with my main sim but still not showing as in the family, or even in the game.

What did I do, and how do I fix it? Even if it involves just getting rid of them, any ideas would be great. (Honestly, I was going to use them for ghost breeding stock, yeah, I'm weird).
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 9:45 PM
Well, I've moved the family (mother and child) out, and back into the house I want for them, but the ghosts are still there in the family pic, so I'll just chalk it up to a glitch and ignore it.