Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 3:15 AM
will we be able to download it at midnight tonight and play?
being that it's officially the 18th and all, lol
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:03 AM
I dont know but it's driving me crazy lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lilajean
I dont know but it's driving me crazy lol

AAAARGggghhh! We should be able to play at whatever midnite is on the east coast. grrrr
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:11 AM
The usual thing on the downloads seems to be around midday, when they become available. I could be wrong, or it could be different for this one, but I'm thinking that's what happened for the others.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Metaisho
The usual thing on the downloads seems to be around midday, when they become available. I could be wrong, or it could be different for this one, but I'm thinking that's what happened for the others.

oh poop on a stick, lol
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:37 AM
At least we get the game patch the day before. Hopefully less of a strain on the download servers tomorrow.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 5:59 AM
From what I've read it will be released at 12am PST, im also in EST and the wait is killing me.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 6:23 AM
That's what i heard too. Got about an hour and a half to wait..... and i really should be in bed by now lol gotta get little man up for school and on the bus in 5 1/2 hours Hmm maybe i'll do some more laundry or get some house cleaning done ROFL my Roomies would love me for that (cranks up the music and starts dancing with the vacuum) hehe
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 7:44 AM
It's not midnight in the west coast yet. It'd make no sense to release it at midnight on the east coast because EA is in California.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:23 AM
Past midnight PST time. I still have the unreleased status on my Origin though some people says they could already download it.

Take in consideration that I'm french and I try my best to write an understandable english :)

[ booboolalaland ] [ goodieslalaland ]
Eminence Grise
#11 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:27 AM
It's odd, usually you can't download until noonish, but this time, it's downloading right now... for me on Direct2Drive and a friend on Origin

So, the answer is yes! if you're up... go for it! :D
Inventor
#12 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:30 AM
Mine still says unreleased as well Bij0ux... Poo.

"Goonies never say die."
Inventor
#13 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:34 AM Last edited by Nekonyami : 18th Oct 2011 at 8:46 AM.
I think mine is up. So incredibly tempting, but I sort of want to wait to own the actual DVD and case tomorrow. Plus I've never bought from Origin so I don't know how it works. Ugh, the wait will slowly and painfully kill me. D:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
It's odd, usually you can't download until noonish, but this time, it's downloading right now... for me on Direct2Drive and a friend on Origin

So, the answer is yes! if you're up... go for it! :D

+1

My Pets is installing as we speak. As SOON as the clock it midnight, I ran to my PC and was able to download it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 10:17 AM
Argh! I wish there was a way for me to get an American copy. I really can't wait another 2 days for it :'(
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 1:02 PM
It was first available at 2am CDT, which translates to 7am EST and 4am PST

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#17 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 6:35 PM
Answer: Yes, you can download it and play it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:42 PM
i refreshed my Origin game menu and also exited Origin and signed back on, it still says Unreleased. Wahhhhhhh!!!!!

NVM...it's working now yay
Field Researcher
#19 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by macphisto75
i refreshed my Origin game menu and also exited Origin and signed back on, it still says Unreleased. Wahhhhhhh!!!!!

I thought I was seeing the same thing this morning, but I realized there were two entries for the Sims 3 Pets in My Games... one was 'Unreleased' and the other was 'Ready to Download'... I hope that's the case for you too!

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)