Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:42 AM Last edited by rabidfangirl90 : 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:43 AM. Reason: clarification
Default Origin Release?
Any idea what time the game will be available for download through Origin? I'm assuming Midnight PST on the 3rd, but I wanna be sure before I set myself up for disappointment lol
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rabidfangirl90
Any idea what time the game will be available for download through Origin? I'm assuming Midnight PST on the 3rd, but I wanna be sure before I set myself up for disappointment lol

There's been some variability with different releases, IIRC... I wouldn't count on being able to get it till mid-morning release day.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 4:51 AM
Well.. This is really weird, it might be a side effect of MasterController's update, but... I can make a few select Supernaturals direct from CAS now. Like. Ghosts and Fairies and Vampires. I can technically make werewolves, too, but when I try to edit their transformed appearance, it's invisible lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 6:16 AM
sometimes it takes until around 1pm before you can actually download the game. thinking midnight will have you upset. i thought the same thing, and when i came home from work .. i think it was with the release of late night, i got home at like 8am KNOWING the game would be available. um no, 1pm. pissed didn't define how i was. i feel the date is the date! it should be ready at midnight 01
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rabidfangirl90
Well.. This is really weird, it might be a side effect of MasterController's update, but... I can make a few select Supernaturals direct from CAS now. Like. Ghosts and Fairies and Vampires. I can technically make werewolves, too, but when I try to edit their transformed appearance, it's invisible lol

That's a side effect of the MC update, yes. There's some discussion in this post and following: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...287#post3951287

You can save those sims in the bin but you can't put them into the game.

Quote: Originally posted by orkhid22
sometimes it takes until around 1pm before you can actually download the game. thinking midnight will have you upset. i thought the same thing, and when i came home from work .. i think it was with the release of late night, i got home at like 8am KNOWING the game would be available. um no, 1pm. pissed didn't define how i was. i feel the date is the date! it should be ready at midnight 01

The date IS the date As for the TIME... it's different in different places, so it CAN'T be released online at midnight everywhere.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 3:57 PM
Hmmm, I think I may have gotten a buggy game. I downloaded mine off Origin just yesterday, and I seem to be having some issues ):

Fairy wings not showing up at all, new traits not showing up in CAS, and it's generally a big bother.

Could these be related to Origin being silly or do you think it's maybe a mod I have downloaded somewhere (even though I have no downloads that would affect CAS)?

I'm 19 and I think I'm funny sometimes. I idolize Alaksa 5000. Avid RuPaul fan.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 4:04 PM
^^ you should always remove mods before installing a new expansion. I downloaded mine off origin last week and it works perfectly.

Annie