Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 5:47 PM
Default New lot types in SN
I'm finally getting SN, but it wont be delivered until tonight. In the mean time I was wondering one thing. Can someone list new SN rabithols and new lot types?

The reason is that Im playing in custom neighborhood and I want to add new lots spaces before I get SN so I don't loose time after. I will check Moonlight falls but I doubt that any EA world can beat Jericho
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:34 PM
I think it's just the Fairy rabbithole and the Fortune Teller rabbithole. Guess I'll find out when I modify Jericho myself.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ketsu_sama
I think it's just the Fairy rabbithole and the Fortune Teller rabbithole. Guess I'll find out when I modify Jericho myself.

Yeap, I found those 2. And 2 new lot types, Supernatural hangout (that actually atracts supernaturals unlike vampire bar) and Alchemy shop. Thanks for answer anyway
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 2:35 AM Last edited by Periandre : 5th Sep 2012 at 2:37 AM. Reason: Added link
If you look on the first postof the Supernatural Thread , the rabbitholes are listed.