Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 12:09 AM
Default Sims 3 Supernatural UK Release
Assuming the game will be downloadable as soon as the release day begins, it's just under 24 hours until the release of the game in the UK. So for those of us who live in the UK or other countries still waiting, we can now have our countdown party.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 8:03 AM
I'm going more by updates on Play.com than by hours.

Now to 'Processing in warehouse'. :D

Now watch as Fate decides to piss me off by making it arrive next Friday, when I'm going on a holiday abroad on Saturday.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 10:07 AM
Mine has "Dispatching Soon" on Amazon -- I ordered with first class delivery and has a delivery estimate of tomorrow, which I hope is true (got the day off work). Unfortunately, it's my fiancé's birthday on Saturday so I'm not sure how much play time I'll get this weekend...and next weekend I'm getting married, so there'll be little time to do so then, either (and then Seasons gets released a week after my birthday)

I am so. Excited. About SN -- reading things other people have said it harkens back to Makin' Magic, and I'm hoping that holds true because the TS2 magic system was quite disappointing for me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 2:13 PM
Less than 10 hours left to go, I'm really excited about it.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 2:16 PM
Yay, my copy has been dispatched! I'm this much closer to having my witchy Lilith Pleasant turn her sister into a bitc...I mean, werewolf! >

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:26 PM
Got my email from amazon about 10 minutes ago......
So this time tomorrow (hopefully) I should be making witches and werewolfs!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:38 PM
Waiting in pins and needles for tomorrow morning when i hope the download from origin will be available...
Forum Resident
#8 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilentPsycho
Yay, my copy has been dispatched! I'm this much closer to having my witchy Lilith Pleasant turn her sister into a bitc...I mean, werewolf! >

I got that email from Play this morning too! Hurray! Thank God for the pre-order price promise too, it was on the site at 29.99 when I first placed my order and dropped to £24.99 :D
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 4:08 PM
I ordered mine from Sainsbury's (managed to get it for under £20 with a promo code - bargain!) and received my email this morning stating it's in the post - so fingers crossed (and Royal Mail permitting) I'll get it tomoz! Yay!!!

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:41 PM
I got my email from GAME on Tuesday I think but it hasn't come today. (I knew it wouldn't) can't wait for tommorow when it arrives, I'll have to come home at lunch and install it and play it later lol

My Sims 3 Legacy Playlist on youtube:http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...cZeFAZcASs2qH6H
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 8:07 PM
There's just 4 hours left to go, the zombie apocalypse is drawing closer.
Scholar
#12 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 2:52 PM
I've got it! Just as I was beginning to think we weren't getting post today, it got delivered. Installed and just loading up Moonlight Falls to test things out :D
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 3:59 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 7th Sep 2012 at 6:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Katya Stevens
I've got it! Just as I was beginning to think we weren't getting post today, it got delivered. Installed and just loading up Moonlight Falls to test things out :D

You lucky thing! I'm still waiting and hoping the post turns up, but somehow I doubt it ... quite upset at the moment, but here's hoping it shows up tomorrow... Congrats and enjoy!!

EDIT - Time is now 18:07pm here, just went and re-checked the mail for the 10th time - and yay! It was there!! Happy times - am installing it now... The fiance said quite sadly 'You're gonna ignore me now..' Um, yep lol! (jk)

...Titanium white...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 5:54 PM
I've got it when the clock hit 12:00, I was disappointed that it wasn't released, but then it was released about two minutes later. I was up late trying it out.