Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#26 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
This is a major problem for me, having the exploits cause a major issue with not having any lots worth that kind of money. I am not good at mansions and using the same ones over and over is getting old. I need to have a petition going around the community for building more mansions worth half a million simoleons or more.

LOL. Or wait till there's a patch to fix the exploit Or a mod... or... just refrain!

I have to say that using money exploits in the Sims always strikes me as particularly pointless, since if I want money for reasons of gameplay enjoyment I just use a cheat... item exploits are a different matter, since rare items can't be bought with money and can't easily be obtained via cheat (without mod help).
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:48 PM
IKR? I am not enjoying this one bit. I want my simmies to stay poor for a bit, I love the struggle, more challenging for me. When my sims do become rich I want it to be because I was a good player and I have accomplished something.

I haven't played my SN world for a few days because of waiting on Gardening mods updates and just not enjoying this glitch. I am playing a normal, human sim right now who is very poor and have no special abilities.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 4:07 AM
My werewolf family start their farming business

Field Researcher
#29 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katya Stevens
I thought this was a 'reasonably broken' thing, as in you could make money off of it, but not ridiculous amounts.

Well...admittedly this was with one of Twallan's mods allowing me to consign gems and such:

2 raw supernovium = 6 supernovium ingots worth between $25k and $31.5k each.

I decided to experimentone day what would happen if I had a werewolf go hunting and born salesman roommate grind and smelt everything he collects. Earning over a mill with one batch of items....
Page 2 of 2