Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:28 PM
Honestly the only thing i liked about fairies is creating them. they seem so.. ordinary to me =\ just humans with wings e.o i mean yes they can fly or backflip and they learn skills faster than other sims but i can't see them very interesting as witches....

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:51 PM
Witches!

more pics @ pixelplayground
Instructor
#28 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sirah81
Go to the library, the vault of antiquities is on the same lot.

Thank you very much.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:49 PM
Vampires ftw! I've always loved them, but the only thing I don't like is the fact that they sparkle with the sunscreen or immortal lifetime reward. Thankfully, I don't have to see that do to an outdated no mosaic mod, but the downfall is that I can't see the fairy wings.

I love the zombies too! Though, I kinda wish they could wreak more havoc. But I do love the witches and fairies! The werewolves are nice too, I just wish they were a lot more hairy when they transformed.
Alchemist
#30 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Snookumboo
Witches!

witches!

/echo

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:12 AM
I like the Fairies Can't wait to see what custom content creators do with wings and such and also maybe create spells or something.
Eminence Grise
#32 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladyglaze
Vampires ftw! I've always loved them, but the only thing I don't like is the fact that they sparkle with the sunscreen or immortal lifetime reward. Thankfully, I don't have to see that do to an outdated no mosaic mod, but the downfall is that I can't see the fairy wings.

Thanks to the brilliant VelocityGrass, you can probably pick and choose your visual effects with this: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=446536

Let us know if you succeed in turning off the sparkles!
Mad Poster
#33 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:20 PM
Zombies. I don't know why some are complaining about them so much, they are simply misunderstood. The guy below only wants to train shooting hoops, and the lady seems to have some special attack technique!

Otherwise they are happy to be the backup dancers:

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 12:28 AM
I'm notsure as I love vampires,faries and witches. Have not really played with zombies and werewolves make me luagh.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 10:49 PM
Genies and faeries are tied for first as my favorites. Faeries are just so interesting and have really cute animations. Genies just make simlife so much more easy. My genie household never has to shower or clean or cook and when an adult sim showed up to the kids' slumber party and started taking pics of the sleeping kids my genie dad simply banished her from the lot.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 5:55 AM
Personally, I love the improved Vampires. More actions that involve seducing your prey; more traditional. Not to mention the "Confess to watching you sleep" is kind of funny... poking fun at something most of us don't like :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purexevil666
So i am in love with this EP and i still can't decide my favorite yet :D
What's yours? and why?

i like vampires and fairies. they're my favorites.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:16 PM
Vampires, witches and I'm surprised that I like faeries so much, I thought they will be crappy. Haven't yet played a werewolf.

Also I love how the gold ghost look like - my sim tried to turn first thing ever (chili) into gold and became a gold statue himself... Sad, but he looks awesome as a ghost.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 6:49 PM
Faeries!!

Always wanted to be a faerie as a child, at least my self-sim can be one.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Alchemist
#40 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 7:05 PM
On the other hand, the things they feed kids in school these days...

Field Researcher
#41 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 8:06 AM
After some time playing i can say that my least favourite are ghosts: ghosts do nothing except scare other family members all the day and it became boring soon, ruining her relationship with all the family. Vampires have more options, always cool, they can command other sims. So far i'm enjoying a lot my witch, fairy and werewolf: they are the more playable of all! Long time i didn't have so much fun with an episode of the game!
I really enjoyed creating my supernaturals sims in cas, especially my werewolf girl: human form of a beautiful native redskin, wolf form of a wild beauty.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 5:19 PM
I love fairies. They're really playful and easy to work with and it's fun to play tricks on sims. I love doing the angry bees in the mailbox trick :P

"It sucks because the vampires don't run fast enough. Lets be realistic - any vampire could run at leas a 4.5 40. These guys ran somewhere between a 4.8.-4.9."
Field Researcher
#43 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 5:48 PM
Aww, today i've seen the cutest thing ever: my female vampire playing "Rub Belly" to my femwolf outside, they are lovers too^^
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zigersimmer
Dean Winchester. And Sam. They're in this, right?

lol, I actually made a Sam and Dean Winchester for my neighborhood. It's funny to see them in the ghost-busters profession.
And I like witches, you can turn people into toads :D

"When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye" (≧◡≦)
Story: Take Care
Simblr: marblecakepanda
。◕‿◕。
Field Researcher
#45 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 2:29 PM
So far I've only played a vampire Sim and I like her pretty well. One of my favorite vampire perks is how they learn skills faster at night so my Sim already has several skills close to being maxed out.

Supernatural is great, better than I expected - it came with even better clothes and items than Generations, which is saying something.

My vamp:

Test Subject
#46 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 2:39 PM
My favourite is the Genie. I wasn't very interested in the genies when they were first introduced in Showtime, but when I made one and started playing I fell in love. I never have to cook or clean again! WOOT!
Page 2 of 2