Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 9:31 AM
Default Witches!
I was sooooo thrilled to see witches being brought back! I love them to pieces! Good witches, evil witches, all of them. I love making evil, nasty, old, ugly, green witches, and love playing with good witches. I only wish that they had distinctly different traits and separate supernaturals for both good and evil witches, instead of making you progress to what you want it to be. Also some nice good and evil witch idles would be nice specifically for good and evil witches, and have cauldrons and spell books like in TS2. But other than that, I really, really love the witches. And I'm having so much fun playing them both good and evil. The witches in TS2 were my favorite supernatural, and I'm so glad they're back now. So, this is the official witch thread (because I didn't see one). Here you can talk about witches with other witch fans, ask questions about them, give reviews about them. Anything to do with witches. I'm excited to get everyone's input on them not just me.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:01 AM
Witches be crazy.

I love'm.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:41 AM
Yay, I was super extra excited about witches as my character over at my RP site, Portvale, is a witch. Now she can be in game as well. Although fairies are still my favourite supernatural.

Eminence Grise
#4 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 10:42 AM
So far, my favorite spell is the magical upgrade

Although the Love Charm was handy when I finally found a werewolf I liked.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 6:25 PM
Miss Harlequin, I envy your graphics card! Great looking witch by the way, looks like you are having as much fun as I am with them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:35 AM
I love sorcier (Or sorcerer or witch or whatever you called them), because they can cast a lot of spells, I found the fairy spells are mostly pranking (I just like fairy because of the wings not the spells.)
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 9:39 AM
I love the witches! I have a male witch (or maybe pronounced wizard?) at level 6 in alchemy and the elixirs he's been making are cool looking!