Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 4:01 PM
Default Hallowed Ground Cemetary
I was mousing over the graves in the cemetery and saw the name Fricorith Tricou, I thought it was really neat to see that the family wasn't forgotten. I thought I would share my discovery.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 5:32 PM
I saw that as well. But it makes things kind of weird since I just added the Tricou family that I created quite some time ago to Moonlight Falls, so there will be two Fricoriths because of this. Well, I guess I can just pretend it's an ancestor that he was named after.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 6:37 PM
True, also a zombie came into my yard and her name was something Caliente, I am thinking she's a grandmother or aunt. I am not familiar with the family's history to know more.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:06 PM
I know there's a woman with the name Caliente living with the Durwood family. I'm pretty sure she's the mother of the wife in the family.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psivampyr
True, also a zombie came into my yard and her name was something Caliente, I am thinking she's a grandmother or aunt. I am not familiar with the family's history to know more.

The Caliente woman is living in the house with the Durwoods; she's one of the adult's mothers. Unfortunately I can't see the connection with Nina and Dina