Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:30 AM
Default Just over two weeks until release
Does anyone think we'll get any more "official" videos from EA before Seasons releases? I mean, I know that they still haven't done a "winter" blog. Nor have they done a "winter" featured video. But with just over two weeks to go until release, I don't really think that they'll put too much effort into hyping the EP for the remaining time.

Just my p.o.v.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 10:11 AM Last edited by lewisb40 : 29th Oct 2012 at 3:59 PM.
The embargo on winter will end on Nov. 9.

EDIT: I see the date has changed. Thanks Periandre. Now it's the 8th.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 10:44 AM
Graham tweeted last night that it should be an exciting week for Sims fans, so it seems there is more to come this week.
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 11:52 AM
Well there's the official launch video that will come out a day before the release (12 Nov). And Hopefully we'll see next week worlds covered in snow. I really want to see Bridgeport covered in snow!

Fear is only in our minds ♡ Taking over all the time..❤
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 3:12 PM
I'm very glad to see that my pessimism is unwarranted.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Theorist
#7 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 3:18 PM
mustaches. that's all I have to say.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Srikandi : 4th Nov 2012 at 9:26 PM. Reason: Removed spam link
I know that they still haven't done a "winter" blog. Nor have they done a "winter" featured video. But with just over two weeks to go until release, I don't really think that they'll put too much effort into hyping the EP for the remaining time.
Eminence Grise
#9 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stefanjohn2012
I know that they still haven't done a "winter" blog. Nor have they done a "winter" featured video. But with just over two weeks to go until release, I don't really think that they'll put too much effort into hyping the EP for the remaining time.

http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog

There are some other articles and a ton of pics too, see a couple of posts by Arisuka towards the end of the mega-thread. The NDA on winter-related content was lifted last week, so there will probably be more coming out.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 9:39 PM
More coming out? I feel like they are just "recycling" info on the EP now... Like there is nothing new they could tell us, since they keep answering the same questions over and over again. I feel like there isn't much left to show. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe they've kept some big surprise about the EP hidden that they will reveal during the life chat... At least I hope so, cause if it's just gonna be "Snow man, Easter eggs, Soccer, Pumpkins blablabla" again... We've seen/heard/read about all those stuff already so It's just gonna be boring. Not that I'm not interested in what I've seen so far, I am really looking forward to it. Just wondering how much more there's still left that they haven't shown us? It can't be much...
Scholar
#11 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 11:37 PM
well i saw a pic of a sim sticking their tongue out catching snow on it...that was new to me!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 12:06 AM
ohh another live broadcast on the 8th. that's something to look forward to. and in north america the release is in 9 days. woo
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 5:29 AM
I've got the release date (for North America, as I live in Indiana) written on every calendar in the house. My husband says that no one would think I'm looking forward to this EP! :p