Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 8:48 AM
Default Question regarding digital copy
I have an origin account and it says pre-order when I'm trying to buy. The only thing that makes me buy the digital copy instead of physical one would be the fact that I can have it now .

Btw I am from europe and the release in europe is on 16 if i'm not mistaking. My question is if I'm buying the game can I download it immediately or I have to wait untill the official release ?

Thanks !
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sprue
I have an origin account and it says pre-order when I'm trying to buy. The only thing that makes me buy the digital copy instead of physical one would be the fact that I can have it now .

Btw I am from europe and the release in europe is on 16 if i'm not mistaking. My question is if I'm buying the game can I download it immediately or I have to wait untill the official release ?

Thanks !

Regardless of whether you can download it now or not, don't think you'll get the email with the installation key until the release date in the country you're in (or possibly around midnight the night before). If you want to find out exactly what time that is on what day, your best bet would be to call your local EA customer support.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 9:01 AM
thanks, then I'll have to wait till the official release , I like having psychical copies more