Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 10:28 AM
Sims can't go ice skating or snowboarding.. :o
Hey.
I'm having a problem with Sims 3 Seasons.
Whenever I try to go ice skating or snowboarding with my sims, it either crashes or they just won't do it, they just get of the rink. It doesn't matter if they're supernatural sims or just humans.
Is anyone else having these problems?

(Could the problem be that I'm using a downloaded version of my Sims 3 Seasons game?)

Don't worry, be happy!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:18 AM
Make sure you don't have an outdated Skills mod, like "Faster Skills Yada Yada", or whatever the name.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:20 AM
Thank you so much! That's exactly what I though it might be, but wanted to be sure

Don't worry, be happy!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 5:35 PM
Default Seasons and University Problems
Hi I'm having the same problem. I just bought Seasons and University, the social groups, don't work on uni. I don't know who's a nerd or jock ect. also when I take pic I don't have the photos on the phone when I go to view them. On seasons my sims can't roller skate they just jump like they are about to do something then jump off. I haven't gone past spring and summer but i'm sure i cant ice skate. I have all EP's except Showtime and World Adven. I also don't have any of the stuff packs. I have read about the fact that a skills mod can cause problems but I don't know if I have a skills mod, I do have master controller and master controller tattoo location everything that I have downloaded is from here, free sims 3 which gives you store items for free and other tumblr, simmers, anubis, and the sims resource. So I don't think it's anything out dated but i don't know what else to do. Also I'd like to say that even though I don't have the stuff packs I do have base game converted stuff packs like Townlife clothing and I think that's it I can't remember right now. Any suggestions?