Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 2:21 PM
Default LLAMA's can be time machines now?!
I know that the LLAMA's are a refeference to the Doctor's TARDIS from Doctor Who, but didn't they deny that this would be in the game during one of their livestreams?

Either way, it's a lot better than a traditional portal in my opinion. If only we could make a modded version that actually travels as opposed to being a cooler alternative to the monorail, subway, underground tunnels, and dive well type public transport options.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 6:41 PM
That's only with Traveler, isn't it?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 6:46 PM
Oh! I didn't even think that mod would have that effect. Sorry.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 9:36 PM
Twallan updated his Traveler mod so both LLAMAS from Supernatural and the time machine from Ambitions can function as time portals. I thought that was clever.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
but didn't they deny that this would be in the game during one of their livestreams?

What they say and what they actually do can be two completely different things...lol
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by parrot999
but didn't they deny that this would be in the game during one of their livestreams?

> EA
> telling the truth/understanding their own game

Pick one.

I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.

coming soon to a tumblr near you:
The Disney 10-Gen Legacy Challenge
Hunger Games Challenge