Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 1:49 AM
Default Problem only happened with into the future??
For some reason when I travel to the future and my sims get jobs in the future the job performance bar does not increase? It might be due to custom content but before clearing my billions of content out (maybe exaggerating) I would just like to know if anyone else has had this issue.

I've looked around and some people say that they changed the lifespan when having Twallans Story Progression enabled and the ratio was messed up or something and they had to change it...??? If anyone could help me with finding the 'ratio' that would be a great help because I did change the life span ;/

I have Twallans; Master Controller, Overwatch, Story Progression and decesor all updated to the newest versions.

P.S: I couldn't find a help forum as such on MTS, so I posted it here as its future related, I have checked the FAQ help but cant seem to locate it, I may just being blind though
P.SS: Also I haven't actually got a job and tried to play in the present day, but when I do Ill update here

Starfish Sims | Hyland Legacy
Random Legacy - Gen 1
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmingStarfish
P.S: I couldn't find a help forum as such on MTS, so I posted it here as its future related, I have checked the FAQ help but cant seem to locate it, I may just being blind though

The Help -section is here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=551
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 2:58 AM
Omg thanks, I feel silly now but thank you

Starfish Sims | Hyland Legacy
Random Legacy - Gen 1