Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 3:31 PM
Default Trendsetter legacy
Had anyone try the trendsetter? I place the pedestal but no sims come and view/buy the clothes. Is there any trick how to get this right?

PS:I try change household to make purchase but it doesn't work either...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 9:42 AM
I would like to know this too. It is the only ITF challenge I haven't managed (as far as I know), and I just can't figure it out.
I've tried it at my sims' home, and at least there I get the option to design an outfit, I just can't get any visiting sim to pay the slightest attention to that object no matter what I do. I've tried it on a Big Park lot, Consignment store, that Alchemy consignment store, and (after someone mentioned it sort of working for them in another thread) the Bot Emporium, but no go. I couldn't even design an outfit in those places, and it doesn't appear to be an object you can make ready in your Sim's home, put in inventory, and simply place somewhere else and have it work.
So really, what are we supposed to do to make this work? I'm feeling pretty stupid here because I can't figure it out on my own.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 6:12 AM
It's kind of annoying cause you have to be there for people to even show up, and then they might not bother with it. (In addition to a hand-made bot emporium, I've also gotten it to work at the consignment shop as of yesterday). Basically it seems you MUST own the building, and then add the pedestal via buy mode, make an outfit, and then...just wait there, and eventually people will start inspecting it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 8:05 AM
Well you could always try throwing a party on that lot. It might get them to inspect it. It might not. But it makes them come.