Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 3:26 AM
I love the idea of this challenge! Just one question. If I missed it, I apologize! But since you eventually want your sim to move back into the starter home with the money they made, can you turn aging off or on long? Is there a set lifespan?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Sep 2015 at 4:50 PM
I hope you all are having fun with this challenge. Thanks for giving it a try.
@TheGamingPainter: I'm glad you liked my stories about Camilla doing the challenge.
I had planned to try to complete all of the jobs with her and write about it. Unfortunately,
my little brother saved over that game with his save. I did save her to the gallery, so I
might just try the challenge again with her someday.
@mama_tex: The excellent meals that count are those that are cooked for your employers.
It doesn't matter what job you are currently doing.
@dmama1314: There isn't a set age span for this challenge. You can change it to anything
you like. You can even turn aging off if you want.

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 6:25 PM
So, I am about to start Day 11 in my challenge. After three days of skill building, my sim moved into the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family to cook and clean. I then had her move in with the BFFs to garden. She has finished two days there.

Total stats: 31 skill points
Friends: 4- Vivian from the first family, and all three BFFs
Lovers: 1- Travis from the BFFs family.
Excellent Meals: 16

I put the lifespan on long because I want to play my sim when she is done. I am going to do the wonder child challenge with her. I will have her eventually marry one of her lovers that help her produce the wonder child.
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Sep 2015 at 10:37 AM
I've just finished the challenge and I loved it! I'm moving my sim to her own house now, maybe she can hire some help too!
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 4:12 PM
[QUOTE=MissChevus]The Hired Help Challenge:
(aka The Jack of all Trades Challenge)

It's been a while since anyone posted on here, but I just wanted to say I LOVE this idea for a challenge and I am totally doing it on my channel!
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th May 2016 at 9:51 AM
Really enjoying Camilla's story!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd May 2016 at 10:22 PM
@Mateisha, HighSchoolGranny, and Mena Buchner,
I'm really glad you liked the challenge and had fun with it.

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Aug 2021 at 11:37 PM Last edited by LIUBluejeans : 5th Aug 2021 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Bad spelling on my part.
I know it's not good form to dredge up an old thread, but I just found this challenge a few days ago and it's great! I wanted to resurrect the thread because I know people are always looking for a good challenge and frankly this was one of the best I've played in a long time. @MissChevus, if you're still out there, great job! I'm up to Live-in Nanny and I'm trying to come up some good ideas for the packs that have come out since this was created. I didn't keep score really, because I just like to play for fun. And in that regard, I totally WON.

One little twist I added... when my Sim moves into another household, I am not allowed to control the other household members except to check their inventory once a day (specially doing the gardening one). That makes it a little more challenging in some assignments, because I have to get them to cooperate thru interactions rather than controlling them.
Page 2 of 2