Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 8:02 PM
Default Finding a neighbor
Sometimes when I want to visit a neighbor who isn't at home, the game says "Sim is out at the moment." Is there any way I can get the game to tell me where that sim actually is?
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 10:03 PM
The game itself will tell you in some cases, like when the Sim is in the library, but usually it doesn't. If you want to know it in for sure and always, you can use a mod like MasterController for this purpose.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 5:21 AM
If you have the MasterController mod, as Don Babilon mentioned, you just use Focus.

I can't remember if this has to do with MC or not but all Sims in my worlds have their own map tags that indicates what they're doing/where they're going.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
If you have the MasterController mod, as Don Babilon mentioned, you just use Focus.

I can't remember if this has to do with MC or not but all Sims in my worlds have their own map tags that indicates what they're doing/where they're going.

Sounds like you either have an older version of StoryProgression Extra with its map tagging system activated or you have the newer Tagger mod that replaced it.