Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 6:57 AM Last edited by 999rozes : 2nd Jul 2011 at 7:11 AM.
Default Those things that Sims and Objects do that make you go "Naaaawwwww"
Well other than raging at our Sims for putting plates on the floor to go over and Pillow Fight with the anonymous stranger next door are there any interactions or object functions that make you go "That is absolutely adorable?"

Keep in mind this is Sims 3.

For me I think reading bedtime stories to children was adorable and then when they sleep the parent kisses them on the forehead.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 7:33 AM
Love when the toddler don't want to leave the rides. The parent to toddler interaction is cute.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 10:09 AM
OMG! my babies need to grow up so i can play with thissss stuff!

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 1:47 PM
October 2011 - *Sim gets eaten by dog* Me: NAAAW.

You can find video previews of ALL my uploads on my YouTube Channel.
Keep updated, and follow me on Twitter! You´ll get the most recent news and goss when I´m making custom content!
---- Have Fun With My Uploads! ----
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 2:50 PM
When the toddlers play in the toybox, I always found that adorable. And I just discovered that parents could read their children bedtime stories - that is also adorable.
Site Helper
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 6:27 PM
Playing with the rubber duckie in the bathtub.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 7:05 PM
  • The "walk of shame" and the "stride of pride"
  • There's one dance move from LN where they're swinging their ass in a large semicircle and when they drop it they wink at their partner :p
  • The little concerned faces they make while their waiting for the oven to do it's thing.
  • Waiting for a detonation to occur and throwing their arms in the air when it happens
  • The posture the elderly have when they drive
  • Random excitable cheers (though it can get annoying)
  • the creepy smile they do just after they've changed clothes - I suppose that they are supposed to do that in front of a dresser that'd be in front of a mirror and so the idea it that they'd be doing a lil "Lookin' Goood" at themselves, idk.
  • Reading to toddlers
  • Splashing in the hot tub
  • When kids play pretend as a dinosaur
  • Loads more, including the toddler in the toy box, aww ^_^

Go suck an elf...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 8:10 PM
My simbot just cried over having to dispose of dead plants of hers. I guess evil and mean-spirited bucket of bolts have feelings too :D
Instructor
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 10:23 PM
Attack with the Claw just might be my favorite interaction for this reason. Not only is it hilarious, it's also adorable and I love using it on all of my little nooboos :D

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheLB
Attack with the Claw just might be my favorite interaction for this reason. Not only is it hilarious, it's also adorable and I love using it on all of my little nooboos :D

I know I love the faces the parent and the child make when they do the claw haha.
Alchemist
#11 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 2:19 AM
i kind of like how children and adults hug. the adult has to lean down really far and the child has to stand on their tip-toe to meet them. its cute. :|

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Forum Resident
#12 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 3:05 AM
I love the timid little glance away a Sim gives right before initiating the Shy Kiss. X 3

Warning, two guys
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 5:49 AM
I've been playing for a long time and I still love seeing couples spoon when they're asleep. It's such a subtle, natural little gesture... made even better by the fact that it happens autonomously!

Instructor
#14 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 9:18 PM
So my current favorite sim's boyfriend is a vampire, and he needed a late night snack so I figured she was easy access. He asks her if he can drink, and she offers him her wrist, and his response is "No, I meant your neck". I just noticed that they do that :D

Her face is like a mixture of derp and sweet fetish bliss.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 10:07 PM
I love that face that toddlers make when they want you to take them out of the crib :lovestruc

Screenshots

thought cancer: a disease of the mind, contracted through culture
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:08 AM
Naw moment?

Hmm... Kids tending the Bakery Table in Ambitions. The expression they have, "Look at the cupcakes I made" smug. It makes you think, "Naww" if I went up to your table and started mushing all your muffins with my fist, how long would it be until someone did somethign?

>:D
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:55 AM
I like my sim's father-son moments:

And childhood sweethearts for sims:

Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 11:07 AM
Sliding down the banister!

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday." Me and Bobby Mcgee
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 6:20 PM
3 way brawl!!!

Try and have a few active sims at one place, have one start a brawl at a bar with someone and you can click on the fight and select join brawl... I guess the more people you have on your side the better chance you have of winning.. especially if it's two vamps against a scrawny loser.. ahaha..

Ok, so the "nawwww" was the way that the third fighter jumps in and out of the fight.

Go suck an elf...
Mad Poster
#20 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 6:45 PM
OMG, I have the curved stairs in one of my households, I forgot about sliding down the bannisters. Does that work on straight stairs too?

Ah, Brillo pad, just had a bar brawl in my game. Some townie was flirting with my sim's wife and he got mad, started insulting the dude and then there was the fight. Wish I knew that the wife could have jumped in, might have kept the husband from staying upset with her. The sim husband won the fight anyway and got a "won a bar brawl" moodlet for it.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 9:14 AM
When in the park a person is playing music, another Sim will walk over and start tapping his feet to the music. It's really pleasant to look at, especially when you see them walk all the way to the park from their car and watch them play music :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:04 PM
I LOVE the automatic cuddling in bed that couples do ;p I've always thought it was adorable.