Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 2:38 PM
Default YES! Got it :D
After searching my bottom off and pulling some strings, I can finally say I have Pets :D

Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 3:32 PM
Sooo... who broke the release date? it's not suposed to be out in the Netherlands until Friday (I've pre-ordered at Bol.)

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Axe Gaijin
Sooo... who broke the release date? it's not suposed to be out in the Netherlands until Friday (I've pre-ordered at Bol.)

Nedgame they usually do, I get all my games on american release dates there. And it was supposed to come out the 20th, I think (which would be thursday).
Inventor
#4 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 3:43 PM
Darn, well nice job anyway

Guess I can wait a few more days, maybe by then some of the faster modders will have their mods allready updated :D

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:01 PM
I got mine last night at the midnight release at game stop, I played for 2 hours. The ice cream truck showed up at my house at 3am... I had the pregnant girl run out and eat some ice cream. Initially the adoption over the phone didn't have any pets until the next morning, they adopted a puppy. Later that day, a little prompt popped up saying a friend had a litter of puppies and was offering us one, so I sent my sim over to her house to get one. So I now have a girl and a boy puppy. One looks like a german shepard and the other looks like a bull terrier. There are plenty of strays that showed up also and they are pretty funny, I had 2 stray cats watching tv, wrestling in the living room and one was sleeping on my kitchen counter. I put a litter box and a scratching post in the yard, so they had a reason to stay at the house. Also a cocker spaniel stray frequents the house also, she got a bath because she was smelly. I also had a pregnant sim, who birthed twins, which brings my house number to 10 with the 2 dogs. So I am hoping it wasn't a glitch and I could have that many in the house hold. I haven't attempted a horse yet, due to having too many sims, and I just can't figure out who to move out to make more room.I have to say the animations for the animals so far are really great, when a puppy wakes up he really does look a real puppy waking up, taking his time to yawn, stretch and get out of his daze.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 4:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kisatsu
Nedgame they usually do, I get all my games on american release dates there. And it was supposed to come out the 20th, I think (which would be thursday).

i should remember for the next time. pre-ordered my copy at Bol.com too.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy
i should remember for the next time. pre-ordered my copy at Bol.com too.

Yeah me too... The site says they'll send it on the day of release... so thursday.
do you guys think we'll get it on thursday too or will we have to wait until friday?

Next time I'll order on nedgame too but it didn't seem to be the limited edition on that website or is it?
Inventor
#8 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ollieverm
Yeah me too... The site says they'll send it on the day of release... so thursday.
do you guys think we'll get it on thursday too or will we have to wait until friday?

Next time I'll order on nedgame too but it didn't seem to be the limited edition on that website or is it?

So far every game I've pre-ordered on Bol.com has been deliverd on the release day, with one exception where I got it the day before

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ollieverm

I think you'll get it thursday

It's not limited edition no, but I don't think it'll be that hard to get the limited edition items from the community soon. (Plus, it was only 29 euros! )