Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 10:55 PM
Default What are your plans when Supernatural comes out?
I want to know what the rest of you simmers are planning for your sims/town when Supernatural comes out! I've been thinking about it lately, and I don't even want to play my regular sims until SPN comes out because I've got so many ideas in my head for supe sims. I've got a few fairy houses downloaded and I bought the Faire Folk set and Once Upon a Time set to prepare for my fae sims, and a creepy big old house for my witch sim (who will actually just be a really nice, shy, young woman that happened to inherit her Grandma's creepy mansion) and makes potions for the town and plays magical matchmaker.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:07 PM
First family, I'm adding the Pleasants from Sunlit Tides to Moonlight Falls, aging them to adult, and adding Lilith and Angela; as well as a silver-haired fairy trickster called Puck that only Lilith can see, at first. After she falls in love with Puck, Lilith will become a witch, and they will seek revenge on her family via spells and elixirs. Mary-Sue will be turned into a zombie, Daniel a vampire, and Angela a bitch...I mean werewolf.

Second family will be an all-fairy cast of Oberon, Titania, Puck, Raven, Coyote, Anansi, and a semi-OC character called Phe'asu/Peeves.

Third family will be a Supernatural Skeptic called Hojo, who keeps a fairy, a werewolf, a vampire, and a zombie locked up in his basement, where he will conduct experiments upon them.

No clue after that.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:09 PM
Wait for Seasons (and the update of all the mods I'm using).
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:19 PM
Hah... my first family plan has been evolving as we get more and more information, but currently it's like this:

A witch who is the household's master alchemist. Artisan alchemist LTW + skill career. Seems like this is time consuming enough without doing all the collecting yourself, so

A werewolf who specializes in finding collectible ingredients... Leader of the Pack LTW, and

A fairy who specializes in growing whatever ingredients she can in her garden, and keeps bees... Greener grass ltw.

Seems like we should also have a cat (for the witch) and a dog (for the werewolf)

Think I'll make the witch and the fairy male and the werewolf female... just to mix things up a bit. And the werewolf can be a fortune teller... cause, yknow, why not? And somebody needs a rabbithole career, or managing em all becomes challenging. Fairy can have gardening career.

Clearly we'll have to get two of them together and make some babies, but I think I'll leave it up to the sims who goes with the werewolf Or maybe both of them...

And do all this in a large house with everybody's room decorated appropriately for their, um, species, and shared areas... mixed, but mostly in the style of wild nature magic, which fits all three.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:22 PM
Play around with the new skintones, give my existing vampires a Supernatural facelift, and recreate some of my old characters from TS1 as werewolves. I'll set them, along with a more normal enclave of metalheads loose in Moonlight Falls and hopefully have a blast.

And everyone will keep bees. Everyone.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:46 PM
I had about a billion different ideas, but my new plan is to steal Srikandi's idea because it sounds like great fun! :-D I may also have a horse for the fairy, it seems unfair that the other two get personal pets and the fairy is left without! Maybe I'll work on getting the fairy a unicorn....

Also, the day after it's released is a big Fayre/Festival day in the town I live in, so I probably won't play at all that day. I can if I want, as I live by myself and there's nobody forcing me to go out and enjoy the Fayre, but I expect I'll want to be out and about. So maybe the Fayre will give me some inspiration :-)
One Minute Ninja'd
#7 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 11:56 PM
Go for a zombie apocalypse, add myself as a self-sim, and be rescued and comforted by a Milla Jovovich sim. Anyone know of any good Milla's already out there? Oh, and really, it's not like an obsession or anything, but I've been wanting to whisk Milla off her feet for years now. This may finally be my chance.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:25 AM
Zombie Apocalypse, Please, Zombie Apocalypse.
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:27 AM
As I wait for Twallan to mod out the moon zombies (please, please, please), I'll explore the town and download that house that Argus built for the last producer's walkthrough. Then I'll set up a conservatory and keep bees. In my custom world, I intend to make all the females in my main family witches and throw in a few alchemists. Build a lot with the Arboretum and the Tree of Prosperity from Lunar Lakes. And begin building my carnival lot centered around the traveler wagon (someone else's idea, but a good one, so I stole it). But I won't be able to finish that until Seasons comes out.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:41 AM
I want to recreate the Halliwell family from Charmed too, Oh did i love that show.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:49 AM
Create Marisa Kirisame from Touhou Project, start legacy with her, inflict shenanigans, steal stuff, and blow things up. The three last things in no particular order.

I have no witty comments to mention here.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:49 AM
Zombie apocalypse. There's a few great zombie challenges out there that can be really amped up with the new expansion.

I haven't had time to read up on what the mechanics are in detail, but I hope to be able to start a new game, only spawn zombies and people, and kill off half of the town's population to create an eeriely empty town. Hopefully there'd be mods to help spawn lots of zombies and tweak their characteristics. I'd be able to put my post-apocalypse objects and lots to good use and see how many generations I can go through per challenge rules.

I look forward to seeing what new challenges people can come up with for Supernatural!
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 12:58 AM
I'm thinking of making a human family that adopts a werewolf pup (my premade and orphaned one) The werewolf grows up and gets a crush on another Sim I created who loves dogs and has around 4 or 5. The bad thing is, that the werewolf can't get to them because they are: A loner, unflirty, have no sense of humor, and hates the supernatural. Oh, and has commitment issues. The werewolf will then be broken up with, start hanging out at the bar for some juice more often, and then will meet a vampire. The vampire will live with an annoying fairy roommate who won't let them drink off of them. The fairy will have an undead, slobbering boyfriend who's more interested in her brains than her. And they all will live together, in a happy, dysfunctional "friendship" until a witch arrives to solve their problems. The end.

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Instructor
#14 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 1:26 AM
I got Hidden Springs (on disc) a few months ago and haven't really played it yet. I intend on making a faerie to torment Liam O'Dourke, then eventually marry him. And I so loved witches in Sims 2, I intend to try them out. The rest really doesn't interest me too much, but I won't avoid them or prevent them from being. I think even if I don't play any of the others, they will add interest to my game.

I have also kicked around the idea of doing a "Being Human" household (American version). Probably in Moonlight Falls. I'm going to get Argus' house too. Since it will be available for download after SN's release. I'll think of something really cool to do with it.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Inventor
#15 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 1:50 AM
First of all, I will make sure that I can keep all of the creatures out of my normal worlds. There are some objects and activities (like beekeeping) that I would love to have but not at any cost. Only when I will be sure will I buy the game.

When I'll get the game (if EA won't make it safe some modder will; I can wait) I'll play the new town as a game of its own, a bit like SM. The Pleasants + Angela and Lilith idea is interesting, though Lilith should really become a daemon and Angela ... well ... probably The exterminating angel (or whatever that one is called in English). On the whole the choice of nasties seems rather limited; only the foot soldiers are present, all the magnificent ones are not. Oh well ... but beekeeping is nice.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 2:27 AM
First I'm gonna wait a few days and let you guys post about all the bugs you've run into so I know to wait before I buy it XD

then once all the bugs are worked out and I actually get it. The first thing I'm doing is making a household with one of every Supernatural in it and I dare those zombies to set foot on their property *shakes fist*

I'm also a big magic/Harry Potter freak so there'll be a lot of Witch/Wizard families. In fact I'll probably remake my selfsim into a wizard
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 3:31 AM
First I'm gonna buy, because you know, you gotta get it before playing, lol.

But then, after it is installed, I'm gonna boot it up and do something I've never done because maybe I was subconsciously waiting for SN but now that is out, I can do it. I'm gonna expand my sim's current family. I already made his brother but I'm thinking about starting off fresh and making his parents and his brother and him as children. I'm gonna use them to explore SN stuff. I'm thinking about making the brother a werewolf. So it'd be Pazuzu, my current sim, Azazel, his brother, Wormwood, the father and Dantesca, the mother. Yay, this is the second time I talk about my sims, lol.
Space Pony
#18 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 3:40 AM
First I have to remove Pets from my computer, else my computer will blow up.

Then I'm going to add in some of the supernaturals to my legacy town, and have whatever child is heir end up with a werewolf, so I can have a werewolf baby. I also want to integrate faeries into my sims family as well.

My Sims 4 Random Legacy can be found here.
My simblr .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 3:52 AM
Awesome ideas. I've got my SPN sim made, Imogene Rose O'Fearadhaigh in Twinbrook, but I'l be transplanting her to Moonlight Falls and changing her into a fairy or making her a witch (or both if possible), not sure yet. She's got pointed ears now thanks to sliders, so maybe I'll just have her as a half-fairy turned witch with a ditzy fairy room-mate and vampire boyfriend, and a werewolf is her room-mate's best friend/lover. Not sure yet. I might even do an 'Ugly Americans' type house-hold with a slob zombie and politician (closest job to social worker in game) human, and the human has a crazy fairy girlfriend (since demons don't exist).
Scholar
#20 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 4:02 AM
MAKE A FREAK SHOW AND TRAVEL ALL OVER SIMNATION, WOO!!! I'll probably just make a whole bunch of fairies, witches and vampires (and maybe add in a unicorn, for sh*ts and giggles) and then let them fight to the death.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
The other one
#21 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 4:19 AM
*Shuffles over to the zombies FTW corner*

Been wanting to start a legacy for ages but only recently found the zombie apocalypse challenge on here. Then I saw pics of SN zombies and decided this has to happen!! Have story lines in my head already, just waiting for the zombies

PS couldn't care less about fairies, werewolves etc! :p
Instructor
#22 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 5:17 AM
Now that I'm thinking about it, I realize I'll probably be spending a lot of time making over Glendalough and updating it with the new lots and adding more supe-sims. I have mixed feelings about this I'll also have to go a-hunting for mod updates, and download all the ones I've had to pass up lately (I'm still on 1.29) arrrrgh... But I suppose it'll be worth it in the end..

Anyway, more on-topic, I've got a couple of legacy sims in mind to become werewolves, as well as an alchemist and witch I'm not a fan of the fairies, so I think I may have them unchecked in the settings, and I'll be waiting for an auto-zombie mod like so many other simmers. Although a zombie apocalypse 'hood sounds right up my dark, run-down, undead-infested alley

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
Forum Resident
#23 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pico22
First of all, I will make sure that I can keep all of the creatures out of my normal worlds. There are some objects and activities (like beekeeping) that I would love to have but not at any cost. Only when I will be sure will I buy the game.

I'll join you on this one - I'm only getting SN if I can keep all the fairies and stuff out of my normal town. The Sunset Valley Soap Opera does not need any vampires/ werewolves/ zombies/ witches/ etc.

However the intermittently played Perfect Genetics challenge might be fun if my 'perfect' sims are also witches... I can just imagine James Starbright the Wicked Witch tormenting Appaloosa Plains...
Scholar
#24 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 8:15 AM
no huge plans here....i know i want to have a yellow fairy....and i want to see what the rainbow skintone is all about....have yet
to see a pic of a sim with that....
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 9:35 AM
CHARMED: The Sequel. Starring Wyatt Matthew Halliwell and Chris Halliwell (with Melinda Halliwell in boarding school)!

WOOHOOOOOOO!
Page 1 of 2