Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 4:46 AM
Default Donut?
My witch just converted some grapes into a donut... which is great... she is hungry... but she can't eat the donut... only interaction she has is to transmute it, or give it as a gift.

Any ideas? Maybe she's on a diet?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 5:59 AM
I know I've seen an imaginary friend pull a pink frosted donut out of thin air and eat it but i've never seen it anywhere else! How odd.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:49 AM
Maybe perhaps because it is not a doughnut?

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:26 AM
Even if its just grapes disguised as a donut, simmie should be able to eat it!

Man, if grapes were donuts ... best.diet.evar.

Twist of Fate - My Random Legacy Challenge
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 7:49 AM
well you cant do anything with the marshmellows either....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 11:18 AM
Well you can roast marshmellows over the outdoor fire, maybe you could do that with the donut, too? Although it does seem a bit weird ... On the other hand, so does roasting grapes, or lemons, so it might work with donuts as well.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 11:25 AM
I had one of my witches transmute a bad quality seed into a rainbow cookie. Looked so tasty, but she couldn't eat it either.

My DeviantART. It's full of drawings, trust me.
Replaying the very same legacy over and over again C:
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 12:07 PM
Why does EA put interesting stuff in the game that Sims can't interact with? I feel like EA is using some type of torture/taunting S&M techniques on us and when we post about it, they get the most pleasure out of it. Ugh! That's kind of frustrating to me.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 12:09 PM
The cake is a lie. And so are the cookie and the donuts.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 3:11 PM
My witch turned a lettuce seed into a spaceship cookie, I was like cool where do they have spaceship cookies in game? He couldn't eat it either tho
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#11 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 4:38 PM
Those definitely sound like the Imaginary Friend food items, or maybe something the kids can sell on the cake stall.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 5:15 PM
Well dang my simmie won't be able to eat the cupcake she got. Next test then, can I feed it to an omni plant to have a real cupcake bush? I will find out and let ya'll know the results.
Scholar
#13 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Why does EA put interesting stuff in the game that Sims can't interact with? I feel like EA is using some type of torture/taunting S&M techniques on us and when we post about it, they get the most pleasure out of it. Ugh! That's kind of frustrating to me.

It was probably a teaser for Seasons...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 9:41 PM
I've had a spaceship cookie, a marshmallow, a cupcake and a doughnut so far, transmuting thingsā€¦ They look nice, but none was edible though.
Actually, I just figured that once in a while, the game was choosing objects used in random animations that the sims can't usually directly interact with.
Retired
retired moderator
#15 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 11:36 PM
Yep. Imaginary Friend imaginary foods. Seems like an oversight, not a feature.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
One Minute Ninja'd
#16 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
Yep. Imaginary Friend imaginary foods. Seems like an oversight, not a feature.

Now, it's a feature.
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 8:00 PM Last edited by silenticity : 23rd Sep 2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: update
Hmm, I've gotten the spaceship cookie and the rainbow cookie from transmuting and my sim was able to eat both...
edit... was playing just now, and she made a cupcake and couldn't eat it so i got another cookie after some tries and now she can't eat it. She has an imaginary friend though (teenager).. maybe it was just a glitch from her friend? Just wanted to update.. =)