Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 7:01 PM
Default Time Traveller = New occult Life state
While messing around with Nrass Master Controller, I discovered that Time Traveller is an occult which transforms the sim into the time traveller itself but I have yet to test this life state. I only post this up just to see what other people test results are as well.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 7:44 PM
It is also a new Service Sim Type and a new Role. EA Standard went out of their way to complicate that particular sim, and I'm not really sure why.

If you apply the occult, your sim will have the "Time Traveler" outfit applied to them, so be aware of that.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 7:56 PM
All I know is he is irritating and a klepto in my game. If only there was a way to do the opportunities without him popping up somewhere on that portal and finding my sim when he completes the opportunity, just have a notification, then I will be happy. More annoying than the Mascot because he doesn't know when to leave.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 8:07 PM
At least using resetsim on his ass shoves him back to Oasis Landing, if you do it in the present. Not sure if he stops hanging around the living centre if you reset him in the future though.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 8:11 PM
Good idea BloodiedHell but I play my University in the home world and reset will throw them out of college. Wish there was a way to smite him like it was in Sims 2. Why do sims gather and be chatty with him every time he comes through the portal? Group chatting...Egads!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 6:49 PM
Resetting the time traveller throws your Sims out of college? Sounds like a glitch and a half, if I understood you right. O.o
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
It is also a new Service Sim Type and a new Role. EA Standard went out of their way to complicate that particular sim, and I'm not really sure why.

If you apply the occult, your sim will have the "Time Traveler" outfit applied to them, so be aware of that.

Twallan quick QS, what exactly gives them their "Never Age" status because I could never figure that one out.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 7:00 PM Last edited by Dorsal Axe : 24th Nov 2013 at 3:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by twallan

Would this be something to do with the Time Traveler hologram that appears during opportunities? The hologram seems to be a similar, yet entirely separate NPC. Incidentally, since it's a separate sim, you end up with a duplicate Emit Relevart relationship...

EDIT: Come to think of it, this seems to be some kind of horrendous glitch. All the opportunities get tied to this second Emit Relevart. Any that require reporting to him causes the opportunity to become invalid as soon as he automatically teleports out of the world.