Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 1:09 AM
Default Question About 'Befriend an Alien' Wish
I hope this qualifies as a gameplay question

I've got a question about the 'Befriend an Alien' wish.

Now, usually, when your Sim gets a wish, it pops up because something happened to the town, the Sim, the household, etc. Then, there are a select few that are just completely random or have to do with traits.

Thus, I'd naturally assume that getting a wish to befriend an alien would mean that aliens were "scheduled" to visit a lot soon, or did the previous night. Kennith has a tendency of waking up with these wishes, and his alien kids don't count, so... <_< I wanna just do the wish in hopes of it stopping appearing.

Anyways, anyone know if my suspicions are correct, or feel like staring at the map every night while the Sims are asleep so we can test this theory?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 2:28 AM
if he has alien kids, they may be just alien enough to trigger the wish without being alien enough to fill it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook