Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 2:28 AM
Default Things You Like To Do In The Sims 3?
What sort of things do you like doing in the sims 3 and what do you do for fun?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 2:52 AM
#1, I would say I'm from the "storytelling" branch of the family -- I like to live out stories and relationships. Compared to the "legacy" genre, though, the pace I enjoy is much slower. Once I'm emotionally invested in a Sim I want them around for a long time, growing and learning and reacting to different situations.

My #2 favourite thing is to build. But there, too, it is usually in the service of some developing story, a setting for Sims to explore the dimensions of being Sims together.

tl;dr: Flirt.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 3:23 AM
I like building and rearranging the towns. Poorer sections, mid and high sections, industrial. I hate how EA has towns laid out.
I also enjoying messing about in CAS, and evolving the story for the families before setting them loose.
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 3:36 AM
I like to build house's and community lots for my neighborhoods.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 5:00 AM
I love building and making Sims. I also enjoy playing and storytelling, but it's hard for me to 'latch on' to Sims and get invested enough in them to play an individual family for more than a few generations.
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 5:25 AM
I like setting up a story for each town. And updating it with the EP venues and such. First thing I do in a new save is build a special themed Festival Ground related to the town.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 2:20 PM
I like to rotate between multiple families in a town. I get bored playing just one family. I enjoy playing the AMB careers and my sims tend to have LOTS of kids.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 6:45 PM
I build most of the time, seeing how I can make EA's enormous, awful looking lots smaller and more useful. I will create new families from time to time and try to play them but after the second generation I move on to another family, different traits. I don't have the affection for these sims like I did in Sims 2. I have played several households for 10 generations.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#9 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 7:31 PM
Creating stories for my neighborhoods and families and see them pan out.