Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 2:00 AM Last edited by Simtastic67 : 26th Dec 2014 at 9:51 PM. Reason: Grammar
Default Sims 4 Brothel Challenge
WARNING:This challenge is not for kids or people with certain religions. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

I haven't seen a sims 4 version of the brothel challenge, so why not make one!

You have to make your brothel. It must have:
-A bedroom for each sim
-1 bathroom
-1 kitchen
-1 entertainment room (bar, radio, TV, sofas/chairs)

After building your brothel you must have 1000 dollars or less.

To make money, you obviously have to woohoo with sims that are OUTSIDE of your household. You cant make money any other way. After woohooing with a sim then you may type in kaching to get money. After 6:00pm your sims can go out and get people to woohoo with. Before 6pm your sim can only invite sims over.

Create your prostitutes:
You need to have a minimum of 2 sims and a maximum of 5
You can choose your sims traits

Before your sims turn into elders, they need to be replaced by the next generaton you can achieve this by:
Having children
Recruiting someone with the Romantic trait

You win: when you get $50000

You lose:when all your Sims die

I' m sorry, this is kind of rushed, but I hope you enjoy and happy simming!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 11:19 PM
I know that this may seem offensive to some, and for that I apologize, but I find this challenge to be a riot. If and when you see this type of thing in the real world, it's sad but Sims is not the real world, so why not? Going to set this up now. And about it being rushed, it was no nonsense and straight to the point. My OCD is going nuts though over,
"You win: when you get $50000

You lose:When all your sims die".
I'd leave both 'when's' with no capital and add a capital 's' for Sims, as well as a period for both. Besides that I'm sated and content and cannot wait to sick my teeth into this challenge!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 1:05 AM
I'm going to do this with many other challenges. This looks great!
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 1:01 AM
This one seems like fun! I will be changing the rules up just a little though. I will post the story/pictures on a blog as soon as I get started!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 5:31 AM
I had to lose all my saves and so I am going to try this. I love it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 2:43 AM
im trying to do the brothel but cant get customers.....