Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 1:43 AM Last edited by daisylee : 8th Oct 2019 at 12:45 AM.
Default Tiny World in Progress
As I am back in business with 3 again, hooray, I have started a tiny world I hope to have done for Halloween, maybe. I was planning on maybe 5 lots and for it to be used as a travel destination with Nraas Traveler. As I have not done this in so long.................. will this be a problem? Will the game send/populate the world so there is some activity if I do not include any residences? I do plan to use a base camp and may do one lot as a resort.

Way back when I had to have some cabins on my fantasy cruise ship for activity. Will I have to do that again? Pop in some residential places?

- - -

edit - 10/7 - I think I am OK. Managed to get the game patched finally to 1.67 and did an export and it looks like Sims are there, so that is good news. Now to work out some other issues.