Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Permissive Apartment

by meriel Posted 7th Sep 2011 at 1:28 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:08 PM by meriel : uploaded an updated version

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th May 2012 at 5:35 PM
This is so gorgeous. Thanks you!!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th May 2012 at 7:56 AM Last edited by killermonkey : 24th May 2012 at 8:12 AM. Reason: To be more specific.
Default To be more specific
Hey! I was gonna extract the file with WinRAR but it says 'cannot open file as archive'. I tried downloading 7-zip but it also said the same thing. I also tried downloading the file again, but it also failed. Any ideas on how I can extract it? D:

Thanks in advance.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 12:32 PM
killermonkey -

- Problem solved. But, um, not identified (could be an individual problem with WinRAR). -

Also, this lot might need IKEA, but I'm not sure. If anyone who doesn't have IKEA stuff pack and can't enter the lot or gets some kind of error, please let me know.
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 7:39 PM
You claim this is for anyone with the Sims 2 only, but one of the custom content pieces you say is necessary is only for Sims 2 Pets, which I am lacking as of yet. Seriously. That's a problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:27 PM
jinxXseemore123 -

Alright now, I've never claimed this is basegame only compatible, it say above the download files it requires Apartment Life expansion pack.

As for ulmille's yyata living set that requires Pets, thank you for letting me know. I've added a note after it saying it requires the Pets expansion pack.

As I mention in the thread, though, you don't have to download the items under the "Custom Content required but not included" list (despite what the title says). It won't cause a problem to the game if you decide not to download any of those things and still want to download and use this lot. So again, you do need Apartment Life, but not Pets, for this lot.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 9:53 PM
This is awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 9:09 PM
Even years after the creation, still a lovely lot. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 10:28 PM
merci
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#34 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 12:42 AM
This is stunning. Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 1:22 AM
thank you