Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#126 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 1:27 PM
Today I'm loaded this beta world.Everything looks fine,no issues found yet.
I like it very much(improved twinbrook looks amazing.Love your builded houses ) ,so from now on I'm waitting for finished version
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 2:04 PM
Hi
This world looks amazing! Twinbrook is my fav EA town by far, but it's lack of useable space for expansion has always been the biggest downside. The screen shots are great and like how you've increased the both creepy bayou atmosphere and the quaintness of the town with the changes. The archtecture looks great, and I'm looking forward to losing even more hours of my life playing with this town.

I'm currently unable to download the beta from 4Shared for some reason (tried different browsers, updated Java, etc), not sure if this is just me. Is there any other place to DL it from by any chance?
Forum Resident
#128 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 8:58 PM
haildorothy- You have to login to 4Shared to download files. I just checked and the Derielle beta download is working fine for me.
Meh gawd, this world looks absolutely stunning!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#129 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 11:30 AM
Aww, thank you all for the nice comments

I don't have an update right now, but just popped in to say that I'm back! Which is to say I am done with graduating and travelling and getting other IRL stuff done. I just got ITF, so I'll probably play a while before I'll return to working on the world. But I wouldn't want you to think this is dead! I probably won't move on to TS4 anyway, so as long as there are people playing TS3, I'll keep building stuff for it

Quote: Originally posted by lpvinyl21
I really love the changes you have made to this world. Will you ever consider uploading and empty world version? Thanks.

^^ Do you mean a world without buildings or without sims? I don't really see the point in that, as you can easily just delete the buildings from edit town mode...
Instructor
#130 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 2:01 PM
Hope you had fun IRL and congrats on graduating
Test Subject
#131 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 4:14 PM
Default Dont Know Were The Download Button Is!! Help!
were do i download?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#132 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starpowerannika
were do i download?

The download is on the previous page, about 3/4 down.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#133 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 9:24 AM
Here are some pictures to prove to you that I haven't abandoned this project!
I've just been play-testing (oh well - I've just been playing) along with building, so advancement is slow.

Instructor
#134 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:14 AM
Night = made. :D

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Theorist
#135 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 3:50 PM
The first picture on the boat is coooooool. So foggy and muddy, bleurgh.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Scholar
#136 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 5:52 PM
Love new pics Simsimillian. :lovestruc
Thank you for doing this
Instructor
#137 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 6:28 AM
Omg love it.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 10:45 PM
I just discovered your version of Twinbrook and I must say I LOVE it. It is beautiful and thanks for avoiding CC, as my game is full enough as it is. And I like a good True Blood-tainted creation
I feel the sim I'm making is going to love all the boating possibilities you created too !
Too bad we need SP though, because I don't have any :/

One question : how did you make rooms under the water line on the houseboats ?

(btw are you French ?)
Instructor
#139 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 9:35 AM
^ You can use the basement tool on houseboats, same as usual. (Although you can only build one level down, not multiple like normal lots.)

Well that's what happens when you're on your own and you're alright at letting nice things go
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scoopy_loopy
^ You can use the basement tool on houseboats, same as usual. (Although you can only build one level down, not multiple like normal lots.)

DUH ! I'm retarded, it's official Thanks !

@Simsimillian
About the world, I installed it and went in world to begin a new game but there is no house to move in to choose from at all Not even empty lots
Although when I try to modify the town, all lots are there and houses are empty and affordable so I should be able to move in or at least see the available houses in game...
Is that normal ? Did I do something wrong ? (or maybe something stupid, like my previous question about houseboats' sub-levels )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#141 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Occultine
About the world, I installed it and went in world to begin a new game but there is no house to move in to choose from at all Not even empty lots

I think you might be experiencing a glitch that sometimes happens when starting a new world. Sometimes it can help to go into create a household and create a family, save it, then go back and see if that fixed it. Or save, close and load again.
PS: I'm not French. I just wanted to sound fancy
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsimillian
I think you might be experiencing a glitch that sometimes happens when starting a new world. Sometimes it can help to go into create a household and create a family, save it, then go back and see if that fixed it. Or save, close and load again.
PS: I'm not French. I just wanted to sound fancy

Okay thank you I'll try that ! It's the first time I have this glitch.
(I was asking if you're French because of your name which sounds like a french music band)
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 6:48 PM
And the title of the topic is in french too (I'm french). :P
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Titi022002
And the title of the topic is in french too (I'm french). :P

Hello there compatriote
Test Subject
#145 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 1:50 AM
This world is AMAZING. I've always hated stupid Twinbrook with it's tiny sad scope and fugly Sims but now I can pay a wonderfully upgraded, revamped, beautiful, words-cannot-express Twinbrook/Derielle. <3

Only, I don't have Showtime or ITF, and I'm assuming the only problem with that will be not having Showtime, since ITF is relatively new... I have everything else though, no SPs but that's easier to replace. There aren't any important rabbitholes or things that came with Showtime, right? I'm mostly worried about bridges/buildings that'll bork the world if they are replaced by EA when I install it?

Anyways, I'm going to try and run it anyways, just to test it out!

Thank you billions for sharing this with us!! xx
Test Subject
#146 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 11:30 AM
Oh, wow! This world is beyond what I could have hoped for! Ouerbacker broke my heart with his unfinished worlds that ruined me for playing any other neighborhood, but now I am restored! You have done a SUPERB job. And with my favorite canon world to boot. You deserve all the hugs.

Happily testing.this. Thank you!
Scholar
#147 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 5:31 PM
hmmm, nothing new about this world?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#148 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
hmmm, nothing new about this world?

I've been playing it for a couple of months now, noting stuff to fix/change as I play. I still have some lots to build, but have been immersed in modding my game lately. (now that I finally have the hang of tuning modding, modding my game exactly the way I want it, playing has become way more fun, and makes me even more certain I won't get Sims4 until at least after the first couple of EP's)

The beta version is still up for download, and works fine (the stuff to fix is mainly aesthetically).

I'll do a big photo update when I'm done with the lots, but that won't be very soon, since I'm back to working full time now and it takes me at least 8 hours to build a decent lot.
Scholar
#149 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsimillian
I've been playing it for a couple of months now, noting stuff to fix/change as I play. I still have some lots to build, but have been immersed in modding my game lately. (now that I finally have the hang of tuning modding, modding my game exactly the way I want it, playing has become way more fun, and makes me even more certain I won't get Sims4 until at least after the first couple of EP's)

The beta version is still up for download, and works fine (the stuff to fix is mainly aesthetically).

I'll do a big photo update when I'm done with the lots, but that won't be very soon, since I'm back to working full time now and it takes me at least 8 hours to build a decent lot.

No problem. It just good to hear that project isn't dead, since there was no news about 2 months.
Test Subject
#150 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 11:31 PM
Could you please upload an update and a save? I kind of want to play in this world and it's been a year since the last update...
Page 6 of 11