Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Script Mod] enable advanced debug/cheat interactions

by clown Posted 13th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2014 at 11:53 PM by leefish

829 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 560 Feedback Posts, 268 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 32 of 34
Field Researcher
#776 Old 7th Aug 2018 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Forgetful2much
@weerbesu, the link on page 30 does not work. Could you please put another link to your updated EnableDebugCheats up again? You are fantastic!

The link works for me - I just downloaded it. Try it again. I'm using FireFox.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#777 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:17 PM
Does anybody want update of dll patch for debug mode?
I am working on it.
Field Researcher
#778 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 3:05 AM
I do if you don't mind sharing it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#779 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 9:51 PM
I can't post any tutorial on MTS, because evil MTS admins blocked me any functional to Upload and Share tutorials to MTS, so, I published it on my site - https://artfun.pw/post/109.html . I hope, that MTS admin will not block me again for sharing info on my site and for share link to my site on MTS .

For admins: Really, man, don't block me just only for info sharing )))))))))))))))))))))) I do it only as my hobby.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#780 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 9:04 PM
Could you please update this? It causes some last exception error.
Lab Assistant
#781 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ArtUrlWWW
I can't post any tutorial on MTS, because evil MTS admins blocked me any functional to Upload and Share tutorials to MTS, so, I published it on my site - https://artfun.pw/post/109.html . I hope, that MTS admin will not block me again for sharing info on my site and for share link to my site on MTS .

For admins: Really, man, don't block me just only for info sharing )))))))))))))))))))))) I do it only as my hobby.

Hi Art! Could you upload the modified python file already created somewhere in your tutorial?
Deceased
#782 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 8:01 PM
A quick update for today's game patch (Nov 13, 2018)
Attached files:
File Type: zip  EnableDebugCheats.zip (1.8 KB, 4502 downloads)
Test Subject
#783 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
why the destroy objects does not work?
Lab Assistant
#784 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by potmagi
why the destroy objects does not work?

To use cheats disabled by EA again, you will need to use this mod, already upgraded to patch 1.47.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/cheat-fix-for-22697405

Hello!
My tumblr and blogspot where I also tell the story of my sims. Come visit me!
Test Subject
#785 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 4:45 AM

THX A LOT!
Lab Assistant
#786 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 6:37 AM
Awesome!! Love this mod, thanks scumbumbo
Test Subject
#787 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 1:37 PM
Thanks for your hard work scumbumbo ... but i have a problem .. i can not find the buttons Sorry my english is bad and i hope you understand me
Field Researcher
#788 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angie227
Thanks for your hard work scumbumbo ... but i have a problem .. i can not find the buttons Sorry my english is bad and i hope you understand me

Make sure Script Mods are enabled in the game options. In game, you need to shift-click on the ground, on Sims, or on objects to get the options.
Test Subject
#789 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 12:38 PM
Im experiencing a bug, that when I click on another sim and choose the tab "cheat sim info" I cannot delete/modify his moods and traits because the check mark to complete my selection is missing.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Test Subject
#790 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KataTC
Im experiencing a bug, that when I click on another sim and choose the tab "cheat sim info" I cannot delete/modify his moods and traits because the check mark to complete my selection is missing.
Does anyone else have this problem?

I have this problem too
Lab Assistant
#791 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 3:20 PM

OMG You best modder thank you very much
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#792 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 4:32 PM

thanks a lot you are so quick
I have LastExc's about this string in txt file so something wrong with that in GetF.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#793 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 11:42 PM
We will be getting a better updated one? I can't remove moodlets with this
Instructor
#794 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 9:47 AM
I have got LE's when using this mod, and there are still a lot of blank bubbles, in several cheat sections, especially the ones with the doctor icons. Those are all blank.
Test Subject
#795 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 1:11 PM
I have the same issues as the person above, a lot of blank bubbles titled "No Name" on a lot of the options when I shift + click a sim or mailbox. Luckily most of the cheats I use are visible but some are not.
Test Subject
#796 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 10:41 PM Last edited by AnarielAnastil2 : 4th Dec 2018 at 10:51 PM.
Default Bug Report @scumbumbo
@scumbumbo Just letting you know that the updated mod for November 13 works except for the remove moodlet function. The moodlet selection window opens, and you can click on the moodlets, but then nothing happens. It doesn't auto accept like the remove trait function does, and there's no manual option to confirm that's the moodlet you want removed. So the moodlet selection window just stays open, waiting for confirmation it seems, and the moodlet is not removed. Have to manually close the moodlet selection window to keep playing. I made sure to test it alone with no other mods installed, and the problem always happened. Thank you for the initial update. Hopefully this one bug can get a fix, as well.
Test Subject
#797 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 3:11 AM
@Scumbumbo Hey there. I just wanted to let you know that I can't seem to use the "destroy objects" part of this mod. It just doesn't work. Which is unfortunate because I use it so much. Not trying to be a bother, just passing it on is all.
Deceased
#798 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 4:25 AM Last edited by scumbumbo : 12th Dec 2018 at 5:12 AM.
Looking at the two things above. The enable script is working okay (I think) it just looks like neither of those two features work anymore. Might be fixable...

ETA - The object.destroy command was set to Automation mode instead of Cheat mod, so fixing that script enables that. I'll upload a fix for that, still want to look at the remove moodlet....

ETA2 - The attached file fixes the two noted cheat problems. The script fixes the Destroy Object cheat, and the package file contains the fix for the Remove Moodlet. Use one or both.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  TwoCheatFixes.zip (2.1 KB, 2009 downloads)
Instructor
#799 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 10:53 AM
Since this mod shows a lot of blank bubbles, I'm just wondering if the blank bubble problem, that lots of users have, can also be fixed one day? First I thought that those blank bubbles may be language related (missing translations) but since I'm seeing some in my language (German) I'm not really sure. If so, maybe the mod just needs more translations.
Test Subject
#800 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 5:40 PM
@scumbumbo Thanks a lot! I appreciate it.
Page 32 of 34